5: Hopefully I'm not pregnant

With that, he left. Great; bye, bye privacy.
_______________________________________________________________

That was 2 days before Lucky was in her room, contemplating running away but that didn't work out last time soo... not such a good idea.

The new school for 13 and up was opening soon; it was quite far away, so she'd have to take the train. It was different in a lot of ways; everyone would have to wear uniforms, the curriculum was definitely ambitious and on a whole it was much more sizeable. But that was to be expected, I mean there was 1 classroom.

Creeeeeeeeeeck

"Hey sweetpea," Jim said while opening the door.

"Dad."

"I thought I'd have a talk with you."

"...Sure..?"

"Have you been feeling okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Umm, remember you weren't feeling too well..."

"Well hopefully I'm not pregnant."

Jim just stood there, unable to think of what to say.

"That was a joke."

"Yeah; I meant generally. You've been a little of, you know?"

"I told you it's just being away for so long, and being back..."

He nodded his head and leisurely walked out the door, only to quickly pop his head back. "But if you were pregnant-"

"Daaad"

"Or generally in trouble,"

"I meeaaan it!"

"Okay, but in all seriousness, you'd tell me?"

"There's a reason you don't know the answer to that question."she said with a tender smile.

*~*~*

"She really said that?" Kate questioned, placing her caffeine free coffee on the kitchen table.

"Yeah, and she was creepy...it's just ever since she came back she's like a different person," Jim sighed.

"Well she has been gone for a while." Kate rubbed her belly.

*~*~*

Lucky placed a nuckle in her mouth. "Damnit. I should really stop doing that." Her face turned into disgust as soon as the taste of blood entered her mouth.
_______________________________________________________________

Hi there, author here. I know my chapters are short and I don't update often, in fact the only reason I managed to post was cause I have a day of from school...lol

Anyway I'm writing to say sorry for that because I won't be able to change that but what I can change is the story.

I'm kinda going to have to since when a thought ahead it didn't make sense, again sorry.^n^