10| Shut up

SHUT UP
++++++

Third person~~

"Ragini, please talk to me?" Laksh pleaded as they swayed to the song slowly.

"Laksh, we are just two strangers put together to work. I was here to work, and not make friends." Ragini retorted.

"Look into my eyes and repeat that." Laksh ordered her, while Ragini looked away.

"I am thirsty," Ragini said quickly as she left the stage to search for soft drinks.

Seeing a waiter serving soft drinks she took one glass before confirming whether it was alcoholic or not.

She took a sip of the drink as she reviewed her surroundings. She had to find the theif today itself, and leave this place. Leave his house and his life, quickly before she falls any deeper.

Laksh stood beside Ragini as she drank her glass while he too sipped his own.

He was well aware of the importance of the case, which was almost null. But he had to find the culprit nonetheless. This was just a starter and he knew that well.

He knew Ragini would be told about this later, but till that time he would have to keep his mouth shut.

It was difficult for him to not reveal his identity, his mission to her, but it was beneficial for her as well.

Her father, had given him this mission to review their work for the next mission.

"You are very very very bad." Ragini murmered as she slurred.

Wait what?

Laksh kept his drink aside, and took hers too.

"Ragini?" Laksh asked as he eyed her quietly.

He took in his surroundings and saw everything was normal, maybe Ragini had the wrong drink he concluded.

He quickly placed his hand on her waist and guided her outside before she made a huge scene at the party.

The entire way she was murmuring words but Laksh didn't try to hear them, his main concern was to take her home.

If Ragini spilled their identity infront of everyone, it would mean their mission would fail and his identity would be revealed as well.

"Shush," he commanded as they made their way to the building.

++++++

"Dishkiyaaaaoonn!!" Ragini shouted as she stumbled at the entrance.

"Ragini," Laksh shushed her to keep silent, others would wake up.

"You are very bad Laksh. I will never ever ever ever talk to you." Ragini pouted as Laksh closed the door behind him.

"I know," Laksh quietly repliead as he guided Ragini to the room.

"You knowwww...,- hiccup- I -I you good. - b-but nooo," she shook her head fast.

"Ragu, its going to hurt, don't." Laksh held her face.

"It is alreadyy hurtingg Lakshhh," Ragini managed to slur as she sat on the bed with a thud.

"Ragini," it was faint word but Ragini had hurt it.

"It- it hurts here," she pointed at her heart as she was almost on the verge of crying.

"I-I trust-hed you," and she sobbed.

Laksh quickly got down on his knees in front of her, as he wiped away her tears.