12| Catch me if you can

Catch me if you can

Ragini lied on the bed, eyes closed rewinding the incident that had taken place just a few hours ago. She wasn't able to comprehend. Why did she even utter that back?

Not that she wasn't sure of how she felt, but was Laksh really worth it?

Was he worth giving a try? He had once hurt her even though she still has no idea but then why would she trust him with her heart? All of a sudden?

He was supposed to be a stranger a normal stranger who didn't apparently mean anything to her just a few weeks back, and today. She confessed that she loved him?

After the kiss, she had escaped to her room real quick not even glancing back. She thought Laksh would take this as a sign of a realisation, her realising her mistake of kissing him back.

She had locked herself the entire morning, it was 5 pm now and she really had to eat something.

Her stomach grumbled loudly asking her for the same, but her mind again started thinking of what Laksh was thinking right now?

Had he accepeted the fact that Ragini didn't mean the kiss or was he still holing on to her confession?

And then like a lightning struck and she realised she hadn't told Laksh about her suspicion. Her suspect.

She quicklu bolted out the room, stumbling on her way. As soon as she got out she saw Laksh on the sofa asleep. It appeared that he was waiting for her not that there was a proof to prove that but Ragini felt it.

And then the guilt hit her heart like arrows, how cruel had she acted? Who in their right means just leaves after uttering the most important words in someone's life?

Love wasn't a small thing and there was a reason she had said I love you and not I like you.

Like and love though meant affection towards a person but both were poles apart.

Like, is a means to assure the person that you have certain feelings for him but love? It was beyond way beyond. Love meant that you were certain so certain about what you felt.

She decided to let him sleep but she couldn't actually, she had to tell him.

Finish off their mission as she was clear about the theif. It had been infront of them but she couldn't just make out.

"Laksh," she softly said trying to wake him up.

Laksh's eyes quickly opened as if he was waiting for this moment. His eyes light up as he realised Ragini was there.

"I wanted to talk to you," Ragini said and Laksh smiled clearly assuming the topic wrong.

"I wanted to talk too," Laksh replied with the brightest smile.

"I guess I find the person. The one behind the theft. We should actually catch him, our mission would be over sooner than thought." Ragini told and thats how Laksh's smile dropped.

His eyes showed how hurt he was, after what happened in the morning Ragini was still hell bent on finishing this mission.