14|Goodbye Part 2

Matlab almost everybody knew ki -

Read and find out.

Discuss end mein karlenge hehe

Goodbye

PART II

I lied on my bed, after three weeks finally. I was back home to the place I belonged to. As soon as we reached her Ma first scolded me of leaving without informing her and then hugged me tight saying she missed me.

Bhai hugged and whispered," I can't believe chudail, I missed you."

"Bhaad mein jaa," I had replied as Ma and papa shared a laughter.

We all sat together and talked a lot discussing various things and then for dinner we had gone out. The whole of afternoon and evening though I was busy and enjoying with my family there was a certain someone who made his way in my mind during those hours.

I had kept on glancing at my switched off cell, and had thought of my move.

Papa and Bhai had two numbers one for personal use and another for official.

They only took their personal cells when we were out with our family.

So even if that certain someone tried calling them, papa and bhai had no clue.

And now it was certainly late for them to call back Laksh.

It was good to be back home, but then his house wasn't bad too.

Why were me thoughts betraying me? I had to be firm on my decision. That person had no right to break my trust again and again.

I sighed as I closed my eyes to finally sleep.

Thud

Thud

Thud

Thud

My eyes jerked open as I heard strange noises from my room. I gulped and stood up from the bed. It was 2:00 am, I saw as I glanced the wall clock.

The voice was coming from the window, I quickly moved towards it, with a vase in my hand.

I pushed the curtains away and saw a figure from my fog covered window.

The person didn't seem to notice me and thats when that person was successful in his attempt of opening the window as jumped on me, after opening the window.

"Aaaaa-" I had shouted to scream as I fell on the ground with a figure on me. The person had certainly closed my mouth with his palm which J bit off quickly.

He didn't know I was an agent.

"Ooww Ragini!" The figure uttered as I opened my eyes one by one.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I whispered shouting at Laksh who certainly lied over me.

"Just lying around."