Suga - Cuddle Buddy

You woke with a start as your cell phone rang on the nightstand. What kind of monster calls someone in the middle of the night? 

You grabbed your phone. "Mmh," you exhaled what you assumed was a sufficient greeting.

"I'm at your door," a deep voice whispered before hanging up. 

You pulled the phone away from your ear and blinked at the screen. Did he seriously just hang up on you? That bastard. You noted that it was just after 1:00 am before setting your phone down. 

Getting out of bed, you felt around on the floor for the hoodie you had discarded there earlier. Pulling it on, you made your way to the front door without opening your eyes. 

You checked the peep hole before opening the door, and saw a person in all black wearing a beanie and a face mask. Yoongi. 

Using the door as a shield against the hallway lights, you opened it just enough for Yoongi to slip inside before closing and locking it. 

"Why?" Your question came out whinier than intended. 

"I couldn't sleep." You waited to hear his shoes hit the floor as he took them off before grabbing one of his hands and pulling him to the bedroom. You heard him bump into the wall with a soft thud, and smiled to yourself. Served him right for waking you up. 

"Aish! Can't you turn on a light?" 

"No." You felt around the end of your bed, gently tugging him to the side to avoid any stubbed toes. You lightly pushed him against the edge of the bed so he could get in first. You heard the mattress coils compress as Yoongi scooted to the far side of the bed, and you climbed in after him. 

He pulled the covers up over both of you and wrapped an arm around your waist, moving your bodies closer together until they connected. He snuggled a little closer and whispered, "Thanks."

***

You woke up the next morning facing Yoongi, legs tangled, and bodies pressed together. One of his arms had snaked its way under your hoodie and the tank top you typically slept in, and his hand was pressed flat between your shoulder blades. 

This was a first. 

It had been about a month since you and Yoongi agreed on this arrangement. The two of you both had had trouble sleeping, neither able to get a restful night's sleep alone. It made perfect sense to just sleep together. While you had both been drinking at the time, it still seemed like a good idea after you had both sobered up. 

Things had started out innocent enough, with the two of you simply sleeping in the same bed. It gradually progressed to holding hands, then sleeping shoulder-to-shoulder, and, eventually, spooning. This was the first time you had woken up intertwined, face-to-face. And you had to admit, you didn't hate it. His embrace felt secure. It felt right. 

You felt the hand between your shoulders press you closer against Yoongi's chest. The sudden movement causing your eyes to snap open. His eyes were closed. You assumed he was still asleep.

You let your eyes flutter closed, and started to drift back asleep. 

The next thing you knew, your alarm was sounding. 

You sat up in bed, noticing a distinct lack of handsome man next to you. Stretching, you got out of bed and made your way to the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee. But as soon as you stepped into the hallway, you were greeted with the smell of freshly brewed goodness. 

Yoongi, who was leaning against the counter, handed you a mug and took a swig from his own. You deeply inhaled the scent before taking that glorious first sip.

"Thanks," you sighed, and positioned yourself against the counter, next to Yoongi. 

The two of you stood like that in silence until both of your mugs were empty. 

"Do you want a key?" Last night you had decided it would be easier if Yoongi was able to let himself in, rather than waking you in the middle of night. 

Yoongi simply nodded. 

You grabbed a spare key off of the hook near your front door, and handed it to him. He took the key wordlessly, and put it in his pocket, keeping his gaze on you the entire time. He looked troubled. Like he was wanting to say something important, but debating internally. 

"What's on your mind, Yoongi?" 

He sighed and stood up straight. "I got you something." 

Yoongi walked over to the front door, and picked up the coat he had left on the floor the night before. He tossed you a small bag, and immediately started pulling on his shoes. Before you were able to fully unwrap the tissue paper, Yoongi closed the door behind him. You didn't get a chance to thank him. 

You let the tissue paper fall to the floor as you held up a delicate, black satin negligee trimmed with lace. 

This was a far cry from your usual flannel pajama bottoms, tank top, and occasional hoodie. 

***

You had spent the whole day trying to figure out what signal you would be sending if you wore Yoongi's gift that night. No man had ever given you lingerie before. 

 After taking a quick shower before bed, you decided to try on the negligee. You were curious to see how it would look. The thought of Yoongi seeing it in the store and thinking it would suit you gave you a thrill.  

You were checking yourself out in the full length mirror hung over your closet door, when you heard a contented sigh behind you. 

Spinning around to face your bedroom door, you found Yoongi leaning against the door frame. A suggestive smile spread across his lips. 

"You look amazing." He stepped closer to you, placed his hands on your hips, and pulled you toward him tentatively. 

"You think so?" You asked, resting your arms on his shoulders and clasping your hands behind his head. 

"Definitely," he breathed, looking deeply into your eyes. 

"Do you think it might look better on the floor?" 

His pulled you closer, more confident now. "There's only one way to find out."