Scenario - Drunk Personas

These are based on observations while viewing Youtube videos of BTS while drunk, and from my experience with various different types of drunken people. Yes, I do know people who fall into each category mentioned below. 

Jin - The Wanderer

Jin is the reason the buddy system was implemented. He is the type to randomly disappear from a party, only to show up the next morning without his shoes. He's not sure where he lost his shoes, or how he ended up sleeping in a field just outside of town. But the walk back without shoes has made him second guess drinking in the future. Jin requires a slightly less drunk companion while drinking; someone to monitor him while he explores the outside world. 

Suga - The Philosopher 

Honestly, the philosophical drunk is often a buzz kill. Yoongi is the one to bring up heavy topics at a party, and really discuss and analyze every detail. On the bright side, The Philosopher is often easily distracted by their "song" or tasty snacks. 

J-Hope - The Serious Drunk

The usually happy Hobi appears to become very somber whilst drinking. Alcohol is a depressant, and it does seem to bring down Hobi's usual bubbly self. He is most likely to leave early, fall asleep, or volunteer to babysit the Wanderer. If the Wanderer wants to visit other friends, he will make sure they do not show up empty handed. 

RM - The Confident Drunk

Namjoon seems to be a fairly confident guy to begin with, but alcohol amplifies his confidence. He is the most likely to get into a debate with the Philosopher. At the same time, he would also be the one most likely to jump off of the roof. Confidence isn't always a great thing. He will accept any dare given to him. 

Jimin - Life of the Party

Jimin is the self-proclaimed Life of the Party. He cannot and will not stop dancing.  Jimin is the perfect host and wants to make sure everyone is having a great time, even if it is not his party. He will make sure everyone is taken care of. 

V - The Hide-and-Seeker

Taehyung is the elusive Hide-and-Seeker. He will disappear after a few drinks, only to be found sleeping in a random location somewhere in the house. He loves to play Hide-and-Seek, but is always the one hiding. Unfortunately, Taehyung fails to tell anyone else that they are playing. He will fall asleep in his hiding place while waiting to be found. 

Jungkook - The Observer

Kookie is pretty quiet to begin with, and will fade into the background while drinking. He will just listen to the Philosopher and the Confident Drunk while they discuss the meaning of life. People eventually forget he is even there as he does not move much, and this is when he strikes. He will say something or laugh loudly and scare everyone because no one noticed he was in the room.