Show off!

As I dragged the rest of my class over to where our teacher was I was thinking about who that guy was.
"Bakugo how far could you throw the ball in grade school"
"About Sixty five meters!"
Wow that kid has some physical strength.
"Now try using your quirk"
As he got ready I thought of how I was gonna do this maybe I could use tele-
"DIEEEEE" All the sudden a HUGE explosion happened. Sending my (H/C) hair flying back. I looked over to sensei who was holding up a phone looking object. It read how far the ball was thrown. It read "715.7 METERS!?" The class yelled I was staring to get annoyed by there yelling. "You will be put to tests psychical tests to be exact" all the sudden a girl with pink hair and a pink skin tone said "This is gonna be so fun!" The rest of the class joined her except for me Momo and a guy with heterochromatic eyes.

Sensei started to speak "you think this is gonna be fun" the class went silent "This will be a living hell! And U.A. won't take in weaklings so who ever gets last will be expelled!" A bubbly brown haired girl spoke up "You can't do that that's not fair!" I started to fall asleep until Momo kicked me! "Agh What the hell momo" "falling asleep in class is disrespectful!" ( (A/N) ok so momo kinda sounded like Iida in that sentence 😂)
We started with a speed test we were put into groups of two. I needed to think of how to get less than 4 seconds. Maybe if I use a shield to boost me up then telekinesis to stop my opponent from going!

"(Y/N) your against Momo!" I imagined Momos tactic she would probably use a pole to make her have a head start. I got in my lane me and Momo usualy would train together so she knows I lack at speed. "Sorry (Y/N) but I'm gonna win this!" "Ok momo whatever you say" "3 2 1 START"

I immediately stopped momo from going using my telekinesis and made a giant shield boosting me up landing me at the finish line. "1.23 Seconds!" Then I released momo from my quirk and let her go. "5.54 seconds!" I looked at momo "Still smug?" "You cheated!" I was a lil hurt from her accusing me of cheating! "He said as long as we stay in the track we can do whatever we wanted!" "You two shut up" I turned around to see sensei. Me and momo both apologized "Sorry sensei"
"Good now next is the strength test" yes! I'm actually pretty strong and I'm pretty tall like same size as momo! I got the weight and everyone was expecting a low score but then. "...." aizawa sensei seemed surprised them a loud gasp came from the class "100000!?" Everyone started talking about me but I realized the green haired guy I fell on top of writing something down out of curiosity I took the notebook he was writing about me and my quirks. "Aah! Your trying to get information on your classmates to understand there quirks better!" The green haired guy realized I had he's note book and started to blush.

"Hey Deku you ok" I saw the girl with a bubbly personality say. "See ya!" I said to Deku as I walked towards momo she was next to a tall guy with heterochromatic eyes I stared at him he stared back then said "Stop starring please" I realized I was starring and got as red as a tomato I looked away then smiled at him. "My name is (Y/N)! What's yours" "Shōto Todoroki" his replies were short and simple. " Oh sorry Todoroki I have to go!" He looked monotone "Bye" I walked up to Momo. But I couldn't stop thinking of Todoroki~
                       ~~~654 words~~~