Pink Haired girls are always more fun!

"......" I realized Denki had watched me do that the whole time... "YOU SAW NOTHING!" I ran away trying not to have a panic attack of embarrassment. "OOF!" I bumped into Mina. I felt bad but than realized my nose was bleeding. "Omg (Y/N) Are you ok!? I didn't think you hit me that hard?" I quickly grabbed a Napkin and shoved it up my nose to stop the bleeding. "Oh it's not your fault Mina! It was my fault for running!" I saw Mina's face expression change from worried to happy.

"Yea I guess you're right! But I still feel bad!" As I watched the pink girl she looked like she was thinking after a minute or two she got an idea? "Oh! I got it! I'll let you have a meal on me!" "W-What? Mina it really isn't that big of a deal!" "Yea maybe not but to me it is! So we're do you wanna go!?" I looked at the alien girl and I got a answer the "How about the Roller Rink! We could at then skate!" Mina looked as if she had seen a puppy hugging a cat because she was really happy! "Yea! Cmon let's go!"
"N-Now?" "Yea silly!" She grabbed me along with Denki,Kirishima,Bakugo and the rest of class 1-A 

Mina's POV
I had just finished grabbing the rest of class as i turned to them. "Guys! We are gonna go skating!" Everyone looked really surprised and excited Even Bakugo smiles a little! "So everyone get in my car and we'll go!" "Umm Mina is your car big enough for us to all fit?" I looked to see Pikachu asking me that question I simply smirked and showed then to my nice long limo. "WHAT!?"

(Y/N) POV
We were all surprised to see Mina have a limo!? We started to get in while boys were in the back and girls in the front I sat right next to Mina! She turned on the radio only to hear some shit songs until she heard Kesha her face lit up and she cranked the volume it was backstabber one of my personal favorites. I could barely hear Bakugo but he yelled "HEY TURN THAT SHIT DOWN" I sighed as I made my way to the back of the car. I sat in between kirishima and Bakugo making sure he wouldn't kill anyone.

I fell asleep for like 10 minutes only to be shaken very aggressively back up I noticed I was on Kirishima's lap "oh sorry about that kirishima! I guess I just got a little tired!" I apologized when kirishima looked like he hadn't even noticed until Now? "Oh it's nothing (Y/N)! You just got a little tired!" "WERE HERE!!" I looked to see Mina had parked in front of a skate rink. As I got out of the car Mina pulled me aside and said something. "I've never really skated before!" I looked at her to see her really flustered. "Mina it's ok it's actually kind of easy!"  I pulled her inside and we got our skates and attempted to skate! I remembered being really good at it when I was a kid so surely I still have my skater spark! I got in the ring and moved my feet "HEY
(Y/N) look I'm doing it!" I looked up to see Mina skating like a professional!?

"Good job Mina!" I tried to go to her but I ended up landing flat on my face I got really embarrassed and tried again this time thinking of me as a child skating! "Woah (Y/N)! Your really good at this!" As soon as Mina said that I snapped back into reality and fell this time not on the ground or anything?
"Oi, Shit head watch were your going"

(Ok I know this chapter is really and I mean really short but I'm kinda tired it's currently 3:20 in the morning and I really wanted to right more but my brain is putting up a fight! I promise the next chapter will be longer!)