the one where harley made a hole in the roof (twice)

(that's what the iron lad suit looks like in the comics. people have made theories that harley is going to be the mcu iron lad, and honestly, i want to see it. though the original iron lad in the comics is called nathaniel richards...)
anyway, let's go

"iron dad, please!? i'm ready to help you, doctor dad, nebula and spiderbro!" harley pleaded. tony sighed.
"fine, you can have the suit. but, your doctor dad CANNOT know about this. do you understand?" harley nodded rapidly. tony looked around, making sure stephen wasn't in the lab, the sorcerer was never in there anyway. "FRIDAY, open up the IL mark 16-5 protocol."
"yes sir!" FRIDAY chirped. a compartment opened, revealing a smaller iron man suit. the only difference was that this suit was red and silver, and there was a giant yellow arc reactor on the chest. harley's eyes sparkled, as he stepped closer to the suit.
"woah, iron dad. this is... great!" he exclaimed. "wait, what does IL stand for?"
"it stands for iron lad. don't laugh at the name, i couldn't think of anything else."
"it's better than metal boy, i'll tell you that." harley chuckled. tony smiled, watching his son stare at the suit in wonder. harley touched the suit, stroking it.
"can i wear it?" he asked, looking hopefully at his father.
"w-what? i-i don't know? don't you want to wear it la-"
"DAAAAAAAAAAAD, PLEASE!" harley screeched. tony groaned, facepalming.
"fine, fine, fine! just, shut up." harley beamed, excitedly.

-/-/-

"woah, careful, kid."
"wooOOAhHH!" harley spluttered, floating in the air. he was in the suit, but his face was visible. he smiled. "ha, i'm flying! look at me!"
"woAH LOOK AT HARLEY!" peter exclaimed, munching on a churro. he had joined the two a while ago.
"i'm gonna go higher!" harley said.
"okay, but be careful, kid." harley scoffed.
"i'm can handle it." harley said, before going higher. "see?" suddenly, harley zoomed through the roof, he screamed.
"sHIT!" tony exclaimed, and peter jumped out of his seat.
"STARK, WHAT WAS THAT!?" stephen shouted from upstairs.
"uuh, it was nothing, sweetie." tony called back.
"'IT WAS NOTHING', MY ASS!"

-/-/-

"what the fuck happened?" stephen asked, using some magic to heal harley. he was covered in scratches and scars, and his suit had been left in the lab. he winced at the pain. "and you better not bullshit me, stark."
"he wanted to test a new suit i made him recently." tony sweated nervously as stephen's glare hardened. "b-but, he didn't die." tony spluttered.
"but, he could've!"
"do i have a say in- OW!" harley exclaimed, causing stephen to frown and mutter multiple "sorry"s.
"hey, we'll be extra careful. promise." tony smiled sheepishly.
"promise?" stephen said, furrowing his eyebrows. harley left the sorcerer's side, walking out the room. "where do you think you're going? come back here." harley turned around, facing the two adults. "do you promise to be more careful?"
"yes, i promise." harley said, before leaving. stephen raised an eyebrow at tony.
"i absolutely promise." stephen smiled.
"thank you." he yawned. "it's a bit late, don't ya think? we should probably head to bed." tony stood up, stretching.
"yeah." stephen watched him go upstairs.
"umm, where are you going?" stephen asked.
"to bed...?" tony furrowed a brow.
"i don't think so, mister! you almost killed our kid, so..." stephen pointed to the sofa, smirking.
"wait!? no, i didn't even mean it." tony exclaimed, and stephen chuckled. "hun, please?"
"'night, tony."

-/-/-

"we need to keep you safe. apparently, not looking after your kids, results in you sleeping on the couch and doing most of the chores. and we all know i don't want to do that again." tony informed harley. they were back in the lab, with peter, morgan and nebula. harley was wearing the iron suit again. "so, let's practice something less dangerous."
"test the blasters!" morgan suggested, smiling innocently. tony furrowed his eyebrows.
"little miss, that's even more dangerous than what we did last time!"
"no, let's do that." peter said. morgan and harley nodded.
"it would be effective." nebula pointed out.

tony couldn't argue with that logic.

-/-/-

stephen pinched the bridge of his nose, standing outside the burnt house.
"should we call the fire department?" morgan asked, pulling on the sorcerer's cloak. stephen used magic to fix the house.
"it's okay, morgan." he smiled at the little girl, before glaring at tony, who was avoiding his eyes. the sorcerer walked up to tony. "look at me now, stark." tony quickly did as told, a nervous look on his face. "what the fuck did you do?"
"i didn't do this!" tony exclaimed. "it was morgan's idea, and then harley did it. so technically-"
"tony, one of the many jobs you have as a parent, is to make sure you stop your child from doing stupid shit like this!" stephen yelled.
"hey, i tried!"
"yeah, you tried." stephen scoffed.
"i did. i really did." tony said, speaking over the sorcerer.
"tony, just... just stop."
"it was four dangerously intelligent kids, against one 49 year old man who can't even look after himself! who would've won?"
"you, if you actually-" stephen was stopped by a loud crashing noise. the two adults turned around to see harley behind a broken tree in the suit. clearly, he had tried to fly backwards, and failed. "we need to make sure he never touches that suit again, or else you're just gonna live on the couch."
"agreed."

obviously, this didn't happen, as harley somehow found a way to get the suit.

but, he never broke the roof again, except one time on his birthday, but harley claimed that it didn't count.