the one where shuri comes over

"number 15. burger king foot lettuce." shuri started, standing on the sofa doing the t-pose.
"the last thing you'd want in your burger king burger, is someone's foot fungus." peter said, t-posing on the ceiling.
"but as it turns out..." harley paused, suddenly stepping into a tub of lettuce. he also was t-posing. "that might be what you get."
"what the heck is going on?" tony asked, walking into the living room. he sighed when he saw the three teenagers.
"admittedly, he had shoes on, but that's even worse." they all said in unison. tony shook his head, and all of them stop t-posing. peter jumped off the ceiling.
"where's all the lettuce?" stephen called from the kitchen. "i need to make a salad." the teenagers laughed, looking at the lettuce harley was still standing on.
"honey, no one eats salads anymore!" tony called back.
"well, i do! have you seen the lettuce? it all suddenly disappeared."
"you don't wanna know." tony said, rolling his eyes as the children's laughter increased.
"ooh, doctor mum, why not make us burgers instead?" peter called, and shuri and harley laughed.
"we could have burgers with foot lettuce!" harley said through his laughter.
"okay, what's so fu-" stephen paused, staring at the teens. he had walked in whilst they had been laughing. "why is harley standing in le-"
"bUrGeR kInG fOoT lEtTuCe!" they all said, before dashing off.
"i told you you didn't want to know." tony muttered.

-/-/-

[#1 family sorry we don't make the rules]

*YEETer has added wakandanmeme*

ironicman: please don't tell me you added shuri
wakandanmeme: lmao thE NEW FOOT EMOJI IS SO FUCKED UP 😂😂
wakandanmeme: 🦶
harelYEET: 😂😂
suprememother: yeah that's shuri
ironicman: w h y
YEETer: because shes part of the family for the day :)
ironicman: you don't see me add cap or the other avengers when they come over
harleYEET: well
harleYEET: you should
harelYEET: that would be amazing
YEETer: ^^^
ironicman: well i'm leaving
suprememother: yeah same
-ironicman is offline-
-suprememother is offline-
wakandanmeme: ooo let's go my main white boys
harelYEET:

ironicman: please don't tell me you added shuri wakandanmeme: lmao thE NEW FOOT EMOJI IS SO FUCKED UP 😂😂wakandanmeme: 🦶 harelYEET: 😂😂suprememother: yeah that's shuri ironicman: w h y YEETer: because shes part of the family for the day :)ironi...

wakandanmeme: i love you guys 😭💕
YEETer: 😂😂😂

[🦶]

morgoona: what happened to the family chat
harelYEET: we upgraded it :)
wakandanmeme: we made it better 💁🏾‍♀️
YEETer: we improved it sis 😂😂
ironicman: why is the groupchat title a foot emoji
wakandanmeme: 🦶
nebulargh: what i cannot see it
nebulargh: it's just a small box with a question mark
YEETer: and i OOP-
suprememother: i wAS OFFLINE FOR 15 MINUTES

-/-/-

"i'M GONNA TAKE MY HORSE TO THE OLD TOWN ROAD!" shuri sang, loudly.
"go, SPIDERBRO, GO!" morgan and harley yelled, watching their brother breakdance on the floor. he was also singing, not as much as shuri.
"i do not understand this, but i cannot stop watching." nebula said, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. her eyes were concentrated on her brother's moves. "so confusing, yet, so intriguing."
"how long 'till t'challa comes back?" stephen asked, also watching the chaos in front of him.
"about an hour." tony replied, pinching the bridge of his nose. "i don't know if we can survive this." there was suddenly a crash.
"petER BROKE IT, NOT ME!" morgan cried.
"i don't think this house can survive this either." stephen muttered.

-/-/-

there was a knock, and tony and stephen both let out a sigh of relief. they opened the door, but were met with mj and ned.
"hello, mr stark and mr strange. peter said he's having the meme-iest time of his life and we wanna join!" ned exclaimed, beaming.
"yeah, it sounds cool. plus, i have nothing else to do." mj said, being her dead inside self.
"he's upstairs." stephen simply said, before leaving.

"hey, losers." mj said, smiling slightly. shuri, peter and harley had blankets over their heads.
"what's up, m-gay." shuri high-fived her.
"ha, ha. i get it." mj's smile slightly increased.
"woah, peter! this is really cool." ned exclaimed, his eyes sparkling.
"it's better now you're here, bro." peter hugged his friend.
"let's gET OUR MEME ON, BITCHES!" shuri yelled.
"stOP I COULD HAVE DROPPED MY CROISSANT!" harley exclaimed, holding a plate with a croissant.

-/-/-

"is he finally here?" stephen asked. there was a knock on the door.
"i fucking hope so. i can't take this anymore." tony said, trying to speak over the loud music that was suddenly playing.

it was take me home, country roads.

tony answered the door and pulled the person there into a hug.
"thank god you're back, t'challa." tony whispered. "we were about to burn this house down."
"i can see why. shuri is a handful, and is very chaotic when she's with peter and harley." t'challa whispered back, patting tony's head. tony let the wakandan king inside.
"we do appreciate shuri, but..." stephen pointed upwards.
"SMACK CAM!" harley yelled.
"BITCH I HOPE THE FUCK YOU DO! YOU'LL BE A DEAD SON OF A BITCH, I TELL YOU THAT!" shuri and peter yelled back.
"yes, i will take her right away." t'challa smiled sympathetically at the couple, before walking upstairs. "SHURI GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS! YOU'RE GOING HOME!"
"GOD DAMN IT, T'CHOKE!"

when shuri left, tony and stephen agreed that peter would be going to wakanda next time.

A/N: i loved this chapter 😂😂
this was a long one (no dirty jokes lmao)
so many memes 😂
anyway see ya

- author