the one where the kids are home alone

(A/N: place nebula somewhere in that picture lmao)

"are you 100%, absolutely, without a doubt sure you will be able to handle being home alone?" stephen asked, shaking morgan rapidly. morgan giggled.

"yes, mama. we'll be fine." she squealed.

"where are mother and father going?" nebula asked, looking at the two adults.

"nothing too serious, just going on a date." tony shrugged.

"where?" harley asked.

"this really expensive restaurant. i shouldn't act surprised, this is tony we're talking about." stephen answered, rolling his eyes playfully.

"see? nothing too serious." tony admitted, and harley raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, but last time i checked, going to a restaurant that costs $60,000 just to walk into is pretty serious." harley said.

"yeah, well, that's because you were broke before we adopted you." tony answered.

"thanks, iron dad." harley muttered. tony stuck his tongue out. peter glanced at tony's jacket that sat next to him. he looked inside the jacket pocket. his eyes widened.

"oi, kid! stop sneaking around in my pockets." tony slapped peter's hand away. he frowned when peter furrowed his eyebrows. "did you see it?"

"if it's not serious, then what's th-" peter was interrupted by tony giving him a threatening look.

"what were you saying, pete?" stephen asked, putting his own jacket on.

"n-nothing, doctor mum." peter smiled, before leaning to tony. "this date's gonna be pretty serious, huh?" he whispered.

tony sighed, his eyes focusing on the sorcerer who was chatting away with morgan and harley.

"yeah." tony blushed. "wish me luck, will ya?" peter beamed, patting tony's shoulder reassuringly.

"you're gonna do great, dad." tony smiled weakly, finally looking at the kid next to him.

"tony, we need to go if we don't want to be late." stephen said, pulling morgan into a hug. "bye, sweetie."

"bye, mama." she whispered, pecking the sorcerer's cheek. "i love you 3000." they let go of each other, and morgan ran up to tony.

"see ya, morgoona." tony embraced the little girl. "come here too, spidey." peter was pulled into the warm embrace.

"see you, dad." peter grinned.

after the family had all said their goodbyes, tony and stephen were off.

"okay, so since dad put me in charge-" harley started, but was interrupted by nebula.

"father didn't put you in charge, he put his trust in me." she snapped. "it would make a large amount of sense since i am the oldest."

"that's not fair." peter whined. harley pouted and nodded.

"do not blame me, blame father." nebula shrugged, opening the fridge door. she pulled out a random fruit, taking a bite from it. she immediately spat it out. "not ripe..." she muttered.

"can we play hide and seek?" morgan asked, looking at her older siblings innocently.

"no. we shall not perform such a stupid activitiy." nebula scoffed, causing morgan to frown.

"come on, i wanna play." harley said, causing morgan to smile at him.

"i do as well. it's a great game, no matter what age." peter ruffled morgan's hair.