Purified

"Tell the boys what" bj said coming downstairs "hey bj" I say getting up giving him a hug ima get on him about not calling me. "Hey lil sis how you been" he said "terrible because I pushed genesis girlfriend down the stairs and momma threw the remote at me" I said "why you push ha down the stairs" bj said "always hated that bitch" yae said .

"Nah bae you don't needa be fighting nobody" he said in serious tone. "Just because I'm pregnant don't mean nun" yae said.

"But frfr yae you don't needa be fighting " I said "okay but if she try any wack shit I'll be there" yae said going in the kitchen.

"What you eating now" bj said causing me to laugh "don't do that I am feeding your child but I can starve myself" yae said .

"Nah do yo thang" he said going in the kitchen and they started making out. "I think I'm gonna throw up" I said gagging.

"Shut up" yae says "why won't you go get you a boyfriend" bj says. "It's not that easy when you got 4 niggas and more who won't let you even talk to one" I said.

"B why won't y'all let ha talk to anybody" yae said "because she don't need one" bj said "that's what I'm talking about that exactly how ima act when sonny vontae or genesis talks to a girl" I said.

"See ya tomorrow yae and BJ" I said dramatic.

Morning.........

I woke up to the wonderful smell of breakfast. And only my momma breakfast smell like that mmm cheese and eggs.

My brothers pay me to wake them up every morning so I wake them up alright. I go in genesis room to see his handicap girlfriend with a broke leg.

So really I just start screaming and they wake up or I jump on them. "Omg wake up the house is on fire" I say screaming and ms. Handicap fall off the bed.

Genesis wake up like he been caught like the Holy Ghost. So I go in sonny room he got a girl in his bed oh she new.

I go in vontae room he got an gurl in her bed.everybody got someone in they bed except me. So i go downstairs say good morning to momma.

Go back upstairs to my bathroom take a good 20 minute shower. Brush my teeth gargle some mouthwash to have greasy breath.

Then pick out my outfit which will be down below

After I get dressed I go downstairs fix me a plate and it's just me and my mom sitting at the table

After I get dressed I go downstairs fix me a plate and it's just me and my mom sitting at the table. "What's wrong dee" my momma says.

"It's just I hate not being able to have a boyfriend because of the boys" I said to my mom "oh baby don't worry about them they sleep with a girl almost every night" my momma said making me feel so much better.

"Oh yea and yesterday I went bj and yae house they want us to all be ova there yae got some news" I said "ouu okay I'll try and see if I can leave work early" my mom said.

"Can you make sure the boys get home and look decent before I get home" my momma say "yea ma no problem" I said.

"Thank you dee I'm finna go to work" my momma said. My mom works as a social worker and gets a lot of money for it.

I'm finna take vontae car so I go up to his room quietly. Take his keys and I'm of to school. I got my book bag phone snacks in my backpack. Bitches be hungry and stressed.

I wonder if vontae got any blunts in his car. I lock the door before going out and yes he had blunts in the dash board .

A picture of the car below

At school............

I hop out the car and of course I earn a few ugly looks some creepy. Since my brothers weren't here boys were acting like I'm a priceless diamond.

Some boy smacked my buttso I turnt around and punched him. And then the principal called me into his office. Then everyone went "ouuuuuu".

Like calm down the bad bitch will return.
MOOD:

"Hello ms.jones can you tell me why you assaulted mr.marshall" the principal said. "Mr please tell me why I would punch someone for no reason I was protecting myself" I said clenching my fists.

I probably didn't mention but I got anger issues I get them from my brothers. All of us got anger issues for some reason.

"Well protecting yourself has gotten you suspended from the basketball ball team and you be suspended for the remaining of this week" the principal said.

I did not know what to say I did nothing wrong at all. I got up and slammed the principal door breaking the glass.

Like what did I do I'm just finna go home. And go to sleep so I can wake up less madder than I ready am.

This was trash but new chapters coming soon tap that star ⭐️