Equate

Listen if you love ❤️ god

I get up and go downstairs in the living room so I can watch white chicks. That should make me feel better. And ima smoke a blunt to relieve my stress before I pop a vein.

As I smoke my blunt I hear the door open and it's my lovely brothers yay. I hear them talking but I'm high asf rn now so I don't hear shit but I feel amazing.

Like I really don't know what to say. When all of the sudden I feel cold water being pores on me ruining my perfect blunt. Also making me snap out

"Wtf" I say wiping my eyes "you on fucking cloud 9 while I'm tryna talk to you and all you saying is ahhuh" sonny said with the rest of them laughing.

"Okay anddd" I said getting up now I haft to go change. "Why wasn't you at school" vontae says "I got suspended for no reason" I said

"What was the reason" genesis said "a boy smacked me on the Butt so I punched him got suspended from basketball and school so I'm fantastic" I said going in my room and locking the door.

This is the outfit I was gonna wear since the other one got ruined.

Nothing to fancy but I know that if we stop at the store my brothers ain't gon let me get out the car

Nothing to fancy but I know that if we stop at the store my brothers ain't gon let me get out the car. Boy do I love having overprotective brothers.

I walk out the room and all them got they guns out. "OMG What y'all doing"  I say "first of all what are you wearing" they all say looking me up and down.

"Clothes" I said rolling my eyes. "Where this nigga live and what's his name" genesis said. "We do not have time for this we gotta go over bj and yae house they asked for us to be over there" I said getting frustrated.

"Of course we got time" sonny said "yea we got time vontae and genesis said. "I'm finna shoot all y'all asses if you don't get in the car" I said still frustrated.

"Okay damn can't wait to tell bj"  vontae said "none of y'all are gonna tell bj nothing" I said looking at them. "Shouldn't have took my car" genesis said as we weren't walking out.

"I swear y'all boutta get on my kart fucking nerve" I said getting in the car not saying anything.

Arriving ............

I'm the first one to hop out the car because I always do. I'm walking in the house and I bj in the kitchen talking to our mom about who knows what I really don't care.

I'm really just tryna find my bestie but then I spot Carlos. Damn carlos y'all fine sexy and I notice he got new grills damn they make him look like. Ohhhh shut fuck up bitch I say to myself.

I've liked Carlos my whole childhood I never stopped. My feelings just grew more and never stopped growing now it's just unstoppable.

I see yae come from the bath and I notice her bump has gotten bigger since yesterday. I don't see how you couldn't notice.

"Momma Yae" I say giving her a hug  "my baby dee" she said hugging me back. "Where my momma at" I say looking around "she said she coming you know black people late all the time" Yae said.

"True we was bout late.....nvm" I said not finishing. "Nah let's go to the bathroom so you can tell me now" yae says leading me to the bathroom. We get to the bathroom and she closes the door.

"Okay so I got suspended from basketball and school because someone smacked me on the butt and I punched them" I said "and why were y'all almost late" Yae said "because when I told the boys they got they guns out and they was gonna tell bj" I said.

"Oh hell naw they ain't you know how he is about you and me" yae said "yea I know" I say as we both exit the bathroom.

"Hey other lil sis how you been genesis sonny and vontae say greeting yae. I go in the kitchen to fix me something to eat but Carlos walks in there to. "Hey dee" he said smiling showing his grills.

"Hey los" I say in my sweet tone giving him a hug and he hugs me back."Hey I Been meaning to to tell you tha...." Carlos said not finishing.

Because Yae was about to tell everyone she was pregnant. "You got my number you can just text me or we can meet up" I say before we both leave the kitchen "Ight cool" he says.

I wonder what he wanted to tell me I really wanted to know but it's not about that it's about it's about my Bestfriend yae being pregnant.

Finally yae tells everyone she's pregnant and everyone's giving her hugs and congratulating bj and Yae. I'm happy for them really I can't wait to be an auntie.

A few minutes later ............

When all the grownups leave its just us teenagers and my brothers and they friends are talking. And I hope and pray they didn't say nothing.

So me and yae are in ha and bj room talking about birthdays and going shopping for clothes and shit like that. Just life really before you know it this baby gon be taking car of our old asses.

"When is the best checkup I wanna go" I say to yae "it's actually tomorrow" she says. "Welp i. Ain't got no time to waste frfr" I say laughing.

We just watching everybody hates Chris . Just laughing our asses off "bitch you finna make me pee on myself yae said running to the bathroom not closing the door.

"Yo pregnant ass boutta make me pee" I said laughing while holding my piss because I had to pee so bad. She walk so weird out the bathroom and I burst out laughing while I'm peeing.

"Whatcha laughing at" yae said getting back in the bed. "The way you was walking bitch I'm sorry I know you can't help it but" I say fixing my self up and washing my hands.

"Shut up" she says throwing a pillow at me. "Come with me to get my phone downstairs" I say begging "no" she says "pleaseee" I say practicality beginning.

New chapter coming soon...............
Tap that star ⭐️