Tea

I arrived at the place finally and the only sound I hear is the car driving away.

I walk in the place and I see naked girls counting money. My dyke of a cousin sitting at a table with some girl I think I know from somewhere.

But man is she ugly asf lemme shut up. But anyone being me I walk over there while they talking.

"Hey camypoo" i said the nickname gave her as a child she hates me for it. "Hey dessiahsia" she says mean mugging me as usual and laughing while I make a scrubched up face.

"Who is this camryn" the girl says making a stank face at me. Lord please help me I'm holding it in I'm trying to work on my anger issues.

"Her cousin but who the fuck are you" I say making a confused look. Like baby really talm bout who dis.

"Hold up now" camryn says hold her hands up cuz b was standing up. "What babe she was just coming at me" the girl said acting innocent.

"Don't lie now I never came at you but just know if I did you'd be damn near on the ground" I said and I'm speaking of my mind.

Completely I'm not finna waist my breath for some dumb stuck up ass bitch. "Baby you could neva" she said waving her hand in my face.

I do not I repeat do not like when people put they hands in my face but like I said I'm not finna waist my breath.

"Bitch you could neva" I say pushing that bih making her fall and walk away. And camryn is holding her back.

She can really let her go cuz I took my earrings out. My shoes laced up a hoe can get when ever where ever.

I spot Kayla so I go over to her because usually we be working together. "Hey lil cousin" Kayla says giving me a hug.

"Hey big cousin" I say giving her a hug back. "So how is those boys doin," Kayla ask.

"Always being overprotective" I say rolling eyes at the thought. "So you don't got a boyfriend" she says looking at me.

"Yea but they don't know" I say smiling. "Who guh over here smiling and shit" she says laughing.

"Carlos" I say damn and all I think about is that god damn smile. "Okay suttta" She says getting all hyped and shit.

"Oh yea and you know yae my Bestfriend she with bj and they having a baby" I say. "Damn I needa come see y'all" Kayla says.

"So anyway what I gotta do" I say "uhh you know gio ugly ass the one who always running shit around here" she says.

"Ight" I say I'm pretty sure he in the back so I'm walking back there and it smell like liquor and blood.

Finally I found him he back there shooting guns wit some other dudes and butches sitting around . "Gio" I yell causing him to look at me crazy as hell.

"Oh hey jhit" he says coming up and hugging me causing niggas to look at me. I don't care they can stare just not touch.

"What the plan for today" I say to him.
"You know that motel out there by mount rd" gio says.

"Yeah" I say like damn just tell me what I gotta do. "So you gotta find this dude and lead him back to a motel I'll send you the info" he says.

"What dude name and what he look like" I say. Gio shows me a photo

"His name Zion but they call him z" gio said

"His name Zion but they call him z" gio said. This nigga look decent I guess but hey we ain't all perfect.

"Mm Ight can borrow a car" I ask gio.
"Yea But first you needa change into something that says I'm not finna set yo ass up" gio says laughing.

"Nigga I don't got a backpack for no reason" I say laughing and walking back to a bathroom. Had to make sure the door locked people just be walking in.

I get done getting dressed finally but here's my lil fit I had on.

I bet you wondering why you ain't wear no dress. It's because nigga be trying to finger you. And Ian wit dat fufu shit I got a man bih.

MOOD:

I walk out there back in the room where Kayla, camryn, and no name at to just say I'm finna leave.

"Hey Kayla And camryn I'm finna go to my thang" I said because I can't trust that hoe no name.

"Gio said me and mya gon go with you just to be look out" camryn said. "Mmm Ight But first I gotta go get the keys from gio" I say walking away.

Gio hands me the keys to a nice black Jeep with tented windows and nice black rims. But I get my car this week because I been saving.

So when I get done with my business I'll finally have enough. But I go back to get camryn and no name.

And of course I drive but before you know it we headed to the club. Hopefully this plan works out well like usual.

This chapter was kinda trash and short but you know I'm working on it
Tap that star loves ❤️