Ugly

Carlos POV:

She's always on my mind I think about 24/7. Her smile reminds me of the happiest times.

Losing her is me mentally and physically hurts me inside. Her name was deasia spelled d-e-a-s-i-a what beautiful name.

I hear a knock at the door so I go downstairs open it and see her short ass. "Yoooo" she says smiling and hugs me so I bend over to hug ha short ass.

"Yoooo" I say back smiling and kissing and forehead. She sit her stuff on the couch but I pick her up carrying her all the way upstairs.

"Carrying me like I'm baby" she said still holding on to me as I laid down and she was on top.

"You my baby" I said smiling with my hands gripping her ass. I know she liked that because she was biting her lip and smiling.

I ripped all her clothes off admiring her body. She pulled my shirt off then pulling my pants down.

Grabbing my dick print causing me to loudly groan. "You big" She says with a shock on her face.

"Whatchu exspect" I said laughing and biting my lip. I grab her waist picking her up pushing her against the wall.

Roughly tong kissin her but yet passionately. While one of my hands gripped on her breats and the other fingering her slowly.

Causing her to moan loudly "moan daddy's name" I say "d, daddy ughh fuck" she says barely getting out.

I grab a condom from dresser slide that on. And rub my tip on her clit teasing but slowly enter.

Mind you I'm packin' bout 10 inches but I get in about half my duck size. And she moaning and digging her nails in my back.

"You like that don't ya" I say pounding her shit completely like non stop. Flipping us over and she when all the way down.

With her head back moaning loud asf "look at me" I said she turned her bitting her lip and her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

She plopped right next to me so I started sucking on her breats. And making my trail down to her spot.

I slowly started sucking a twirl my tongue around. She cummed about three times.

That shit was good and sweet like some ion know. "Stay still" I say cuz daddy gotta go to work. "Ughhhh fuckk" she said with her hands pulling my hair.

"What my name" I said looking at her "dad..fuccc daddy" she said moaning. My phone all of the sudden started ringing probably some for work.

Ian got no hoes just an ex claiming she pregnant by me. But fuck her and that baby because when I ended things wit ha cheating ass she slept with another nigga.

Oh you ask how I know dis I got eyes all the fuck. But anyway I answer the phone and it's from work my Bestfriend CJ said he got into it wit some niggas.

"I'm finna be right back I promise I just got some business to take care of" I said putting on my clothes and straight down the stairs and out the door.

Deasia POV:

He just left out the room and I'm stunned. But that I say was some good sex.

Left me tired I'm finna put one of his hoodies on and some of his basketball shorts. Yes I put my underwear back on so don't assume I didn't.

After that I took my ass back into his big ass comfortable ass bed and went to sleep. He got me tired all the way out.

Yae POV:

Right now I'm fixing me so ice cream and it looks so good. Put some whip cream and some Carmel. And I know y'all gon judge me even more but.

I put some pickles in it but was good. So I'm sitting on the couch watching real Atlanta housewives shit good. Crunching on my pickles when I feel wetness under me.

I know it's not what I think it is because I didn't pee on myself. Shit my water broke "bjjjjjjjjjjj" I semi yell "yes" he says coming downstairs.

"My water broke" I say "wait but you weren't due for like two months" he said coming to help me up. "Well the baby's coming now my nigga so go get the car seat and the bags" I say yelling and grabbing the keys to our Range Rover.

I needa call dee because she the god mother abviously. I call dee she doesn't answer the first time but the second time she does.

Me:dee
Dee: yes
She says in a tired tone I couldn't blame her it is like 3 at night.
Me:the baby's coming meet us at the hospital
Dee:yay I'm gonna be a auntie but ya I'm finna hurry up and meet y'all there.
Me:yea see ya there

I said and hung up the phone. What is taking bj so long like nigga a car seat and some bags.

Shit I feel the baby tryna move around. "Hang in there lil guy or girl" I say because the appointment we were supposed to go to next week was when we found out the gender.

Deasia POV:

Yae just called me and told me to meet her at the hospital. I'm so excited to be and auntie so I can spoil the baby and give it everything.

But my legs were hurting so bad so I had to sit on the side of the bed and prepare myself to get up.

I get up and I'm walking with a limp but trying to walk as normal as possible. But he had my body fucked all the way up.

I grabbed my keys and my phone I just decided to text Carlos when I get to the hospital to tell him about everything. Because I gotta be there for momma yae.

Is the baby a boy or girl did something happen is the baby healthy? What business was Carlos talking about?

Find out In the next chapter and vote for my story.