Aunt jemima

RIP to sza grandma 👵🏽 (listen)

Me and yae going down the stairs and we don't see the boys down there so they must be up to no good. All of the sudden my phone starts ringing.

I pick it up to see the caller Id it's vontae. I answer
Me and yae:yooooo
Vontae:y'all needa get to the hospital quick
And he hangs up me and yae look at each other weird. "I'll drive" I say "shit our shoes are upstairs" yae said "fuck the shoes" I say as we head out the door and I start the engine.

At the hospital:.........

I turn the engine and help yae out the car and we both hurry to the entrance to see couple of them in there. "Hey" I say as everyone looks at us and stands up.

I give everyone hugs but I notice some missing. So I have a confused look on my face. "Just Tell me what happened" I say "I need some answers" yae says I know she frustrated.

"You wanna Tell them los" corey says to Carlos who has his head down. "Nah I'll tell em" vontae says "y'all asses y'all just got pranked" he says laughing with the rest of them laughing and the rest of the coming out from hiding.

"So yall telling us that you called us two alll the way here just for you to say that and we thinking one of yalll done died or got" Yae said "yup" bj said and the rest of the boys also said. "We both didn't even bother to put fuckin shoes on just to come here for you to say that I'm thinking y'all dumbass got shot" I said.

"Let's go dee" Yae said walking ahead Of me "Yea" I said walking right after her.

"Hold up y'all come back" they said chasing after us I don't see why I'm not turning around. Me and yae drive back to her house I spend the night. But I text momma so she don't worry. After that we drift of to sleep.

Morning time..............

My eyes flutter open and I got that ugly morning look on my face. I have a tooth brush over there house. I get that tooth brush put tooth paste on it and get to brushing. I take a quick lil 20 minute shower I never forgot about that appointment. I get out the shower go in her closet we bout got the same closet. But here's the outfit (right below)

The shorts were a lil tight I gotta say but bitch was looking cute

The shorts were a lil tight I gotta say but bitch was looking cute. And her foot was a lil bigger than mine I wore a 6 She was a 7.

But hey who's complaining when sis looks cute. Not me bitch I guess everyone downstairs cuz yae not in the bed.

I'm walking downstairs and Yae is in the kitchen cooking. I'm glad because she know how to cook good asf.

The boys are playing 2k but then they notice my outfit don't care what they say I'm looking like a chicken sandwich meal from chic/fila.

Man lemme shut up but I mean of course I know i look good for the youngest out the group. Yep Yae turns 18 next month My is the month after they really gonna be on my ass.

Oh yea not to mention my birthday is the day after Carlos so he's older than be by a day. I walk in the kitchen pull myself up on the counter.

I must have thought I was Beyoncé because the sun on my skin was absolutely beautiful. "Okay coming in my kitchen lookin like this" yae says causing me to laugh.

"Shit like this don't last forever take my picture bitch" I say giving her my phone. "Took one,two,three" yae says "thanks momma yae" I say giving her wobbly ass a hug.

"Girl like I mind talking a picture" yae said "lemme gon head post this" I say "the hell you are" all them boys said and jaylen came up took my phone.

Do I bother time to tackle this nigga that has currently fucked up? Yes or no
You got it correct no is the answer bitch .

The fuck I look like letting you take my phone. And then be like gimme back my phone. "God damn" jaylen says I snatch my phone.

Since they wanna play I go sit right by them listening to there whole conversation staring. I did this because it's annoys the fuck outta them.

"What" genesis said irritated "what fuck you starin at" sonny said. "Hello you in there"Carlos fine ass said. "You good" Corey said me still being that bold bitch i ain't said shit.

So they planned to take my phone mmmmm Ight. They are so dumb they got all they phones in a pile. So I waist no time and grab them running.

Call me stupid but I get on top of the fridge. "Hahaha you trick bitches" I say laughing I always do this I don't know why but I just do.

Then they start shaking the fridge so it's a ruff ride the bad bitch is trying to take it. But my dumb ass falls off on my side right on my leg.

Out of all these niggas not one caught me. I'm not gon lie my leg was hurting like hell but I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me.

I dust myself off with no help getting up. None at all I am offended and that whole time yae in the bathroom. "WTH happened while I was gone.

"She fell off the fridge"  vontae said laughing with the rest of them too. "Out of all y'all big asses not one caught her" yae said shaking her head.

I check my phone to see my mom had made me a grocery list to get items. While she was at work and I still didn't tell her about me getting suspended.

New chapter coming soon
Tap that star ⭐️