Chapter 2: Fight!

Clint thought he could take out three teens easily. He had tranq arrows and he knew how to use them. Load, shoot, knock out teen. So, he did-well, he tried. He went for the target they had been assigned first, with black hair and green eyes. Load, shoot, and HOLY HELL HE CAUGHT THE FRICKING ARROW WHAT THE HELL!

Clint decided to nope on out of dealing with that kid and aimed at the blond. His arrow, as it approached the boy, moved off course as if the wind had blown it. It was then he decided to go for the pale emo kid while he was watching the blond. He shot at the emo kid, but he just sidestepped without even looking at the arrow, letting it embed itself in a tree. Surprised by the superhuman reflexes, he decided to go in for hand to hand. It went poorly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy barely even realized there was an arrow coming at him before he reached up and grabbed it inches from his shoulder. He looked at the man with the bow, irritated, who quickly looked away. Percy tossed the arrow to Jason, who was walking towards the archer, telling him to use it since they didn't walk to reveal themselves with their magical weapons. Percy then saw a red headed lady coming towards him. That was fine with him. He needed to relax a little after so much school, and fighting monsters usually worked.

His train of thought was interrupted by the woman's leg swinging under him, aiming to sweep his feet out from under him, but he dodged easily. A punch aimed at his face came next, but he caught it and threw her off balance. She stumbled back, clearly not expecting teens to be able to fight her, but came back in with faster, better moves. They fought for a while, till Percy was out of breath and she was slowing down, till eventually he saw his chance and judo flipped her.

Leaving her on the ground for a moment, he saw that Jason and Nico had knocked out the archer with the tranq arrow Percy had tossed them earlier and were standing around watching Percy fight.

"Annabeth teach you that one?" Jason asked teasingly.

"Yeah," Percy replied, pride in his voice from executing his girlfriend's favorite move so well.

They started walking away, joking with each other and grabbing their shopping bags.  Their backs turned, they didn't realize a dark blue haze had filled the air until they had already inhaled it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Nat saw Clint on the ground, unconscious, after being judo flipped, she realized they had lost.  How she didn't know, but she needed to take down the teens before they left and disappeared again.  It was pure luck that they had popped up on mall security cameras that Jarvis had seen, as Percy was known for dropping off the grid for months at a time.

As a last resort, she sent out a homing beacon from her wrist that would go directly to SHIELD and activated a sort of tranq grenade. (The SHIELD scientists had some sort of fancy name for it and insisted that it wasn't a grenade, but it was). She rolled the ball softly towards the teens, not bothering to not breath the gas herself, knowing SHIELD would be here soon, and passed out.

A/N: Sorry this one is so much shorter, I just needed to get all my ideas out for the first one and chapters should end up closer to this in length.  To be honest though, I barely have a plan and chapter length will probably vary wildly. My life is a mess and I don't know what I'm doing. Bye!