Chapter 7: Wait What!?!

Jason had to admit he felt a little bad about the whole 'made Captain America think he couldn't save him from suicide' thing. The poor man was probably quite shaken. Nico felt the worst, since Captain America had been his idol for 70 years and Nico had promised not to jump, then jumped anyway, shadow traveling away before he hit the bottom.

That night, when the whole camp was sitting around the campfire singing and stuff, Jason, Percy, and Nico were telling the camp about their day. Some of the other campers knew a bit more about the different people, saying that the group of them was called the Avengers. Suddenly, Jason remembered something.

"Guys? I think I accidentally told the Black Widow where camp is."

Chiron, who had been listening in, sighed. "What did you tell her?"

"Well, she said that I needed to tell her where it was in order to see my friends and I knew I had to get to them in order to escape so I said that we were at Delphi Strawberry Service."

Chiron rubbed his temples. "Go to sleep, everyone. Tomorrow you are going to see the Avengers again."

In the morning, Chiron pulled the Seven and Nico into the Big House, telling them that they needed to go to Avengers headquarters. They could reveal their powers and themselves as demigods, but they needed to convince the people to leave them alone. The Avengers couldn't come to Camp, because that would put the campers in danger. The demigods in the room could help the Avengers, but the younger and less powerful campers would be in danger fighting with the Avengers.

Everyone agreed, then Nico asked if Will could come. They had finally made it official, even though everyone knew they were totally meant for each other before that. When Chiron had said yes to that, Leo wanted to bring Calypso, and then Annabeth wanted to bring Thalia, and Thalia wanted to bring Reyna. So twelve teenagers piled into the van, along with various weapons. They were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nat had told the team about Delphi Strawberry Service supposedly being the mysterious camp the teenagers from yesterday kept talking about. They all suspected they were lying, but when JARVIS informed Tony of a van with those words on the side pulling up outside of the building, he and Cap went to check it out. By the time he got downstairs, children had started spilling out of the vehicle. First a a short Latino boy, who then offered a beautiful girl with caramel hair and the looks of a Greek Goddess his hand. She looked around at the city, awed. Then a punk girl with short black hair and silver bracelets, who was quickly followed by a Hispanic girl with a braid down her back and the air of a queen. After them, a large Chinese boy helped a petite, younger looking black girl down, who also looked around at the city in shock. When she saw Cap, she squealed a little bit, and started dragging her (presumed) boyfriend over to meet him. And next out was-

Nico? It looked like him, but he was dead. He jumped out of a window, from almost 100 stories up. Well, the Avengers has spent hours yesterday looking for the bodies, but they hadn't found them. They just assumed someone already picked them up. It didn't make a ton of sense timing-wise, but it made more sense then what he was seeing. Nico waited for a blond boy to get out of the van, then grabbed his hand and walked over to the girl still looking at Cap. They conversed. All Tony caught was "apparently, he's not dead," from Nico. Then came a Native American girl, a bright blue feather braided into her hair, who waited for-

Jason? Cap stared. Definitely the same kid. He walked up to Cap. "Sorry for making you think I was dead and you couldn't save me. Nico said you were really upset about it."

Cap still stared. "You-you're not dead?"

"No."

"How?" Cap breathed, confused.

"You'll see," came the reply.

Jason walked over back to the van, waiting for the last couple of teens. Next was a blond girl, grey eyed and fierce looking. Lastly, Percy stepped out. He wrapped his arm around the blond girl's waist while she talked to the Native American girl and he talked to Jason. He noticed Tony looking at him and gave him a two fingered salute.

The van drove off. Tony later questioned who the driver was, but in the moment was too stunned by seeing three dead boys walking and talking like it was normal.

When the van was gone, Percy let go of the girl and came up to Tony. The rest of the group condensed behind him. "So, you going to let us in or what?"

Tony let them in.