daisuga - closet (nsfw-ish)

this has slight nsfw in it and i'll warn you when it actually gets to that point. also it my first time writing stuff like that so it might be horrible

third p pov
everyone ditched cleaning up so they clean up and while putting away stuff someone locks the door to the closet and suga and daichi get locked in and they're like...
daichi: dam it! i bet it was one of the kids, it was probably their plan all along.
suga: chill hun.

also since it's summer it gets really hot and there's no air conditioning in the closet and they were already sweating in the first place so they're really hot and breathing kinda heavy. suga's had a crush on daichi their first year and daichi's had a crush on suga since their second year. so, this happens:
daichi: ya know what? i can't keep it in anymore... suga i like you!
suga: *somewhat confuzzled because he thought that daichi and that girl were dating* suga: nani?!? since when did you like me?!
daichi: it's been a little bit more than a year
and i was planning on never telling you even though i honestly wanted you to know before we graduate.
daichi: so... it there any chance that you'll... go out... with me..?
suga: oh, well... i've actually had a crush on you since our first year when you didn't give up unlike the other first year teammates, and the second and third year teammates.
daichi: really?!?! so... does... that mean a yes..?
suga: i guess so

*SLIGHT NSFW*
suga pov
i didn't expect things to go so smoothly and so quickly after getting together. after agreeing to date, i was soon met with something soft. I realized that it was daichi's lips. HE KISSED ME. it felt much better than i thought it would. but then i was soon pulled out of my thoughts when daichi decided to deepen the kiss. he slipped his tongue between my lips and into my mouth. i could feel his tongue move around in my mouth, feeling my teeth and cheek, and lastly my tongue. at first it was just a warm feeling, but then it got hotter as it got rougher. without parting our lips, i could feel daichi grab me by the waist and start to slowly bring his hand upwards towards my chest, lifting up my shirt. he took my shirt off to the point that it was hanging around my neck. we doin broke the kiss leaving saliva running from our mouths. after grabbing my shirt and pulling it over my head, i decide to help daichi take off his shirt too. once daichi had completely taken off his shirt, he put one hand in my chest and the other on my waist while i put my arms around his neck. he started to leave a trail of kisses, sucking at my skin every now and then, starting from my lower neck to near my belly button. to finish off our little make out session, i took daichi's mouth against mine once again and slipped my tongue in. when we started to pant we decided to stop soon. we kissed a few times on the lips before getting our shirts back on.
*NSFW OVER*

suddenly daichi yells which surprised me. ever since ending our makeout session it had become a bit awkward and quiet. it turns out that daichi and his phone all along. so then he decided to call noya.
daichi in the phone: OPEN THIS FRICKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!!
noya: it's been unlocked... after about ten minutes we sent ennoshita back to unlock the door and he came back with his face down and flushed cheeks
daichi: oh...////-////
noya teasing them in a kinda sarcastic tone: i'm surprised yneither if you noticed i wonder what you were doing?~
daichi: STOP
after daichi got off the phone he sighed.
daichi: it's been open for awhile
suga: oh... who came and opened it and when
daichi: noya said about ten minutes ennoshita opened it and when he came back he had his face down and had flushed checks. so it's obvious that someone heard what we were doing
suga: *sigh* well there are some idiots in our team so hopefully not all of them know. i hope it just doesn't get spread out around school.
daichi: yeah... let's hope not

as we opened the door and walked out, i quickly pecked daichi's cheek. "that was wonderful," i said before i skipped out of the closet and out of the gym. as soon as i got out of the gym, i quickly grabbed my stuff from the changing room, which had hinata and kageyama walking out of, and i bolted home.

daichi pov
surprised by the sudden kiss and compliment, he stood there, a little in awe, and blushing, for ten minutes.