ennotana - best friend (nsfw-ish?)

ennotana is a underrated ship so i wanted to add to the ship content. btw they're kinda out of character (because i'm kinda bad at writing in character stuff)

setting: during practice in the afternoon of a tuesday, ennoshita is in the gym and tanaka is outside

tanaka pov
And you weren't made for me
Though it seems so easy

And that's because i wanna be your favorite boy

i hear someone singing.

i wanna be the one that make your day

i walk into the gym, from outside, and i see ennoshita. he's the one singing! i watch him as he sings, looking through some papers and tucking some hair behind his ear.

the one you think about as you lie awake
I can't wait to be your number one

he's so cute- wait! what am i saying?! we're just friends! oh wait... maybe that's why i think he's cute. because we're friends and he just looks good today. wait... but he doesn't look any different today than yesterday or the day before, or a week before. why am i thinking that he's cute just now? whatever...

I'll be your biggest fan a-

"hey ennoshita, who are you singing about?!"

upon hearing that, he quickly turned to face me with his papers against his face to hide his face. he seemed very surprised. he continued to blush a deep red and run away.

i didn't bother running after him when he blushed like that. that was ador- wait no! stop thinking that he's cute!

the next day, the same thing happened. i caught him singing and then he ran away while blushing. it happened the day after as well. by that i was tiny bit pissed off but i waited a little bit to see if anything would change...

BUT IT DIDNT!! it been almost a WEEK and nothing has changed! i decided to finally confront him about it.

after class, i caught him singing the same song as he was doing his class duties. there were plenty of people still in the classroom, so i wasn't the only person staring at him as he sang. i guess he was zoned out or something if he wasn't embarrassed by all these people.

You're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby

I say I'm happy
I say I'm happy
But, no, no, no, no
no, no, no, oh

I still wanna be your favorite boy
I wanna be the one that makes your day
The one you think about as you li-

"hey ennoshita," i said. then, he dropped the chalk board eraser (because he was erasing the chalk board) and he ran away AGAIN! decided that my plan to confront him is to chase after him, so i chased him. he ran, i ran, and a few teachers yelled at us in the midst of it, but i didn't care. i kept—i mean, we kept going.

we passed by all the classrooms. we passed by the entrance to the roof. we passed by the music room, the entrance of the school, the exit. we passed by all the club rooms, and the gym. we kept circling around the gym. eventually, some of the team came out to see what was going on.

"why are you guys chasing each other?!?" i heard daichi yell. "whenever he sings, i catch him singing, and then he runs away, so i decided, to follow him, today" i said with huge breaths in between. "don't run out of energy before practice" he yelled again. "i, think, it's, too, late, for, that" i heard ennoshita yell from in front of me. he took in a breath between every word.

at that moment, i caught a glimpse of noya. i waved at him and then he gave me a thumbs up. he was gonna help me! noya is definitely the best bro ever. (no homo)

noya ran and stopped right in front of ennoshita, forcing him to stop in his place. i kept running tho. i saw him try to run away again but noya kept ennoshita in his place (somehow).

i finally caught up to them and pounced on ennoshita. we almost fell on top of noya too but he had dodged and ran back to where asahi was. i saw anyone that was watching us go back inside, but they'll probably still be trying to eavesdrop on our conversation to see what's going on.

anyways, i was now sitting on top of ennoshita, who was laying on the ground, face down. a few seconds later he quickly raised his head and yelled "hey!"
"sorry i didn't know how else to stop you"
"urgh"
"so-"
"wait before you say anything can i turn over? this is kinda uncomfortable"
"you won't run away?"
"i won't. i swear. i pinky promise"
"ok"

i let him turn over and surprisingly, he didn't run away. i was actually really ready for him to run, but he didn't.

after that, ennoshita spoke first "so... what do you want?" i sit back on him just in case he gets triggered by a question i ask him or something. "oh right... uhh why do you keep running away when i catch you singing?"
"skip"
"hey!"
"if you asked other questions, the answers might lead to learning the answer of that question"
"that sentence just sounded really confusing but ok... soo who are you singing about?"
"pfft idiot" "hey! don't call me an idiot. you just made it sound really confusing! well anyways, tell me the answer"
"mmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................................................................................................................you"
"oh........... wAiT wHaT?!?!"
"yeah i was singing about you. i'm just gonna outright say it. i have a crush on you. the song reminded me of you so it became my favorite song and because it was about you, i got embarrassed when you caught me singing."
"is that why you were fine singing in the classroom?"
"hmm i guess so"
"well can i just say..."
"what?"
"i think i like you too"
"hmm... that's... surprising. you don't seem like the type to like a guy romantically. especially with the way you look at kiyoko-san"
"oh well... that's kinda a cover up. it's the same with noya"
"yeah well it's kinda obvious that noya likes asahi, but okay"
"so yeah i like you and you like me... so what should we do?"
"uhh i wanna make sure this isn't a dream. come closer"
"wait are you gonna slap me?!?!"
"no! just... lean down"

i slowly leaned down, but then ennoshita pulled me quickly down by the neck. he smacked his lips right against mine and they quickly molded right into each other making our lips fit together like a puzzle. we kissed more and more. i tried to get a breath in, but then i felt something slippery slip into my mouth and touch my tongue. he swerved his tongue around my mouth and then pulled it out.

"stick your tongue out" ennoshita told me. "why" i questioned him. "just do it. then, it'll really prove if this is a dream, well for you" he responded. i was still very confused, but i did it anyways.

i stuck out my tongue and then ennoshita leaned in again. i thought he was just gonna lick my tongue or something because he also opened his mouth. but then, i felt a very sharp pain. ENNOSHITA BIT MY FUCKING TONGUE, and it hurt like hell!!!

"OWW STUPIDSHITA WHY DID YOU BITE MY TONGUE?!?!?!"
"to prove to you that it's not a dream. well is it?"
"oh course not! and that doesn't mean you can just go biting people's tongues!"
"pfft well this is the first time i've ever bit someone's tongue, but ok. also i can't really believe it's not a dream unless i prove it so as payback you can do what you want"
"then i will!!"

... and i kicked him in the groin. "OOWWWWW THATS EVEN WORSE" he yelled at me. so then i ran again, laughing. "HAHAHA"
"HEYYY!!!! YOU! GET BACK HERE!!"
"NO!! YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST"
"URGH I HATE YOU"
"no you don't~ you told me you loved me"
"no i didn't"
"well you said you liked me and you had a crush on me so... same thing!"
"no it's not!"

i guess this kinda got taken in a weird direction, but whatever! thanks for reading as always!!!