daisuga - baseball boyfriends

^this was my inspiration. if you have a instagram, check them out cuz their art is very cute!

daichi sawamura is your average baseball captain of a college team. he's tough mentally and physically. he's also tough on the team so that they get better and better. he's around average height at about 5'8". he has dark, short, spikey hair and tan skin. he's nice and has a good personality, but you do not want to get on his bad side.

koushi sugawara—suga for short—is a secret admirer of baseball, who is also in college. he doesn't have any experience with playing it though, and honestly doesn't have any plans to in the future. he likes to see the ball quickly travel through the air, unlike volleyball, which he's been playing since he was seven, where the ball goes more like "bounce, bounce, whoosh" rather than "whoosh, swish, swoosh". he's also average height, standing at around 5'7". he's pretty muscular from playing volleyball, but definitely not as much as daichi. he was grey, wavy hair, with a little antenna at the top. he has a cute mole under his right eye, plus his cheery personality, makes him even cuter, or at least certain someone thinks so.

daichi has been playing baseball for quite some time now, ever since he was four. his dad would throw him the ball and daichi would try his best to catch it. he has only switched teams a few times and after being in the same team for awhile, which he has been, he gets used to seeing the same people in the crowd. so naturally, when a cute, silver haired guy starts showing up to their games, like every one of them, he notices it.

daichi knew full well how bisexual he was. it started with dating girls, and then it went from a mix of them to more boys. at first, he wasn't sure, but his two very annoying friends, bokuto and kuroo would keep reminding him how much he liked guys. he couldn't help it, he thought they were cute.

suga was pretty gay himself. he hasn't dated much, but they were mostly guys, and when i say mostly, i can solidly conclude that 80% of them were guys. i would've said 90%, but when you've only dated a few people like suga, the math doesn't add up correctly. sometimes, he and his friends, who were undoubtfully gay, would get together and just talk about cute guys. the day he went to a baseball game with his friend, he spotted daichi. and in that moment, he knew that: number one, daichi is the hottest guy he's ever seen, and number two, he has completely fallen in love at first sight. no. doubt. about it. but, he didn't want to admit it.

suga kept coming to their games when he could after getting their schedule. he would watch the ball fly from one side of the field to the other. he would listen to the team chants, playing their little tunes to keep their team going and hyped. he would watch the team switch from offense to defense, and the opposite for the other. he would listen to the ball slam on the heavy, metal bat that the batter held in their two hands. he would watch daichi from the first base to the second, and how focused he was on the game. he would hear the crowd cheer or boo for every move that each player made. in some special occasions, his eyes and daichi's would meet and daichi was always the first to look away. suga assumes that it was because he had to focus on the game, but was it?

suga was actually right, but only for half of it. whenever daichi would catch a glimpse of suga, his heart would flutter and his face would feel hotter than it already was. daichi wasn't sure what it was, but he just found the "cute, grey haired boy" distracting. was it because he was cute? daichi just thought that his heart beats faster and his face felt hotter because he was running around. he knew what being in love felt like, but he never got these symptoms so he want really sure if it was love. also, it was hard to tell with him running around.

after watching the team play for awhile now, suga has become even more interested in baseball and was wondering if he could be their manager or something. so, after the game, he asked. he went up to this kinda tough looking guy with a headband that kept his crazy, bleached blond hair, that was longer than the average male's, in place. he wore a baseball jersey and sunglasses, but at the moment, they were just resting on his head.