Welcome Aboard Twilight Express!

Greeting Earthlings!

Welcome Aboard Twilight Express. A magical ride to a world you will love.

Now I know this might be a bit like other stories you know. But I promise it will be the one you won't forget.

So, are you ready to be blown away?

You are?

That's great, but first, here are the rules:

 -[]-

1) I have put my time and effort into making this story happen. I will not, and shall not tolerate people stealing my ideas and taking credit for it.

2) As I am writing a romance novel... On Wattpad, there is bound to be similarities to other stories, but when I say that every word and letter of the story is my work and my idea, I mean it.

3) Hate is a crime, but more than that it's disgusting. Going out of your way to hurt someone is truly awful.
If you don't like what I have to say or what I write, keep your thoughts to yourself. Your ranting comments about how bad my book is will benefit me, that way I get more views and my ranking gets higher. So if you really don't like me or my work, you'll stay quiet.

4) Religious, Political or Racial identities, point of views and ideas are of no importance here. We are all the same and can learn to love each other for who we are.

7) The events or characters in this book are not based on true events or people unless I clearly say so.

8) I do not claim any images or content that is used in this book. They belong solely to the rightful owner unless I state otherwise. If the owner wishes the removal of the content it will be done.

9) The most important rule is to enjoy. I hope you find happiness, depth and meaning in my work. This book is meant to be light but heavy, light but dark.

 -[]-

I hope you take at least something from this adventure.

That's it for now.

Are you ready?

You are?

Okay, here we go...

Ladies and gentlemen,
Buckle up nicely.

This is going to be on hell of a ride...