The Field Trip Pt. 1

School sucks. Especially when you know everything and have a CERTAIN person pestering you every day. And it doesn't help that it is Monday, which sucks, and living off of 4 hours of sleep. "MR. PARKER!" I jolted up, almost flipping the desk. "Are you with us, or are you still off in fairyland?" Mr. Brown said, a stern look on his face. The rest of the class found this oddly hilarious and started giggling as I sat up "No, I'm awake" I said, still trying my hardest not to pass out again. "Well, as I was saying, we've been invited on a tour of Avengers Tower!" Mr. Brown continued to say "In order to go, I need these permission slips to be signed and turned in by Wednesday. Those who fail to do so will end up like Mr. Parker over here"

"Wait WHAT?!" I said, MAYBE a little to loudly. Don't mistake that for surprise. In fact, I'm absolutely thrilled

"Your attendance is slipping and therefore you'll not be allowed on the trip" Mr. Brown said, almost with a bit of satisfaction in his voice. I grumbled and slide back into my seat. Not my fault I protect people and end up late. Blame the mugger on Main Street. I already live at the tower, so I don't really care all that much. But I already know that Clint will find a way to embarrass me in another way.
-Time Skip brought to you by Patricia the Otter-
In Happy's car
"Hey Happy, do you know of anyway to keep a school trip from Mr. Stark?" He then looked at me like I was crazy. "You're asking how to keep something from 2 super soldiers, 2 spies, and not including anybody else that's there? You're a goner in my opinion, what's the big deal?" "Nothing, forget it" I'm doomed.

At Avengers Tower
I try to sneak through the window. I walk through the dark room, then the lights flash on "Hi Pete, something you want to tell us" Shit. Tony sat there, along with Nat and Steve. I try to play along "Sure, school was great BYE" I ran out the door and down the hallway. Only to find Clint. Crap. "For something as small as school, you guys are taking this VERY seriously" I say, running in the other direction. Tony then calls and says "We know about the trip" Well, figures. I then walk back to my room, pretty much expecting this to be a crappy week.
Tony confronted me and said I could just stay at the tower if I want. Hey, I'm not complaining. Nobody wants to be at school. Now I can hibernate in peace in my room without 20 eyes staring at me.

~Time skip brought to you by Gerald the Deer~
(Forgive my laziness)

I woke up to the sweet old sound of a foghorn. A literal foghorn. Clint stood there in the doorway, holding it ever so thightly. I ran out of my bed, thirsty for a little revenge. Clint must of saw that or something because once I got out of that bed, he was booking it. I was running, screaming like banshee. Clint tried to make an escape through the vents, but I caught up to him aand dragged him down. I webbed him up a dragged him to the living room, everyone still half asleep.

I grabbed Clint, plopped him on to the table. Maybe a little TOO hard. As I put him down, the table broke in half, getting more than a few surprised reactions. I swear Steve jumped a little. "What the hell kid?!" Clint mumbled. "You have no room to talk here" I said jokingly. "Do either of you want to explain what is going on here?" The laughing stopped and all eyes went to Steve. The party pooper.

"Ummmm, training" I said. "So training includes a foghorn, 6:00 wake up, and a broken table?" Natasha got up from the couch, joining Steve "Yep, and may I ask why YOU guys are down here at 6:00?" Still trying to get off the topic. "Actually, it's for a CERTAIN field trip that YOU should be apart of" Oof. "There's that key word should. I basically got kicked off the trip, sooo yeah. And when DOES that field trip start?". "In approximently 1 hour, 45 minutes, and 23 seconds." Damn that's early. Maybe the perfect time to scram "Sooo byee.."

I ran off down the hallway, ran into my room, locked the door and prayed that I had some snacks

I promise that there will be more to the next part. Yes, I know, my writing sucks, but we all start somwhere right? 728 words. Hope to make it more in the next part. See ya!