THE ZOO

This will be set in third person POV
Yes, the Avengers are going to the zoo. They love animals too you know. But it was chaos.

"Ok guys, time for some sight seeing" Tony said, power walking to the door.
"Tony, we LIVE here" said Nat
"Shut up" Tony yelled, still power walking to the door.

Steve comes in, his 'mom bag' slung over his shoulder. "Does everybody have their disguises?". Since they were the Avengers, they kinda had to have some sort of disguise so they good enjoy this zoo trip in peace.

Everybody had a hats and sunglasses on. All except Peter. He didn't have wear a diguise because nobody knew who he was. But being Peter, he put on some Tony Stark glasses, just for fun.
They all cramed into Buckys mini-van because all of Tony's cars were either two or four seater.

They arrived at the Bronx Zoo and then split everyone into groups. Cause they were all still mentally kids. "Ok, here are the pairings" said Steve, the mom of the group.
"Bucky and Nat, Tony and Bruce, Wanda and Thor, Clint and Peter"

Clint then grabbed Peter's arm and dragged him to who knows where. "We're going to bird exhibit first" Peter just went with him, questioning all means of life.

Clint and Peter then got to the exhibit "I'll be right back" he said. Clint then ran somewhere. Peter at this point stopped questioning his ways. He then went to the parrot exhibit, admiring the sight of the colorful feathers.

"There's a person in the hawk exhibit!" Sure enough, Clint was in there, perched on a branch, talking his bird talk. If that's what you want to call it. "Caw caw motherf**kers!" Why.
The hawks oddly shared expression of the people, as they had basically backed into a corner.
"Shit shit shit shit shit" is all that Peter said while running towards/after Clint. He then called Tony. "Uh, Mr. Stark, we kind of have a situation in the hawk exhibit" Peter said in an exasperated voice. "Ok I'm on my way. I'll bring the others" Peter didn't want to argue right now, so he just said ok and hung up. Honestly, the more the merrier.

The rest of the undercover Avengers came in as was trying to get Clint out. So much for quiet.
Steve had the Eyebrows of Disappointment, Tony was filming, and the rest were either in total shock or laughter.

Natasha then snuck her way through the crowd and into the exhibit. Security let her through. She just took his hand and left. Like he wasn't just being a total maniac merely 10 seconds ago.
When they got Clint, they ran for the exit. Their cover was blown. They went on a full on sprint, for there was a mob of at least 100 chasing after them. They packed themselves back into the van and drive.

"So that went well" Peter breaking the silence.Everyone was laughing, and Clint just sat there, cowering under a blanket. "Yeah, I think bird brain had the most fun wouldn't you say" Tony said. They then posted the video on YouTube. It got 3 billion views and was #1 on trending for a week.

Peter definitely wasn't letting Clint go on this. "Hey Clint, there're some birds who need a good squawking at out side! You should check it out". Let's just say that Clint didn't leave the vents for a couple weeks.

FINALLY. I've been having a major writers block and am just happy to finally complete this! Not as long as my other ones, but at least I got it out. Don't have a confirmed date, but I have more on the way🤗
See you later and until then, try to enjoy life!