Terrible, No Good Day

Warning: Abuse, bullying, and language

Peter woke up after 1 hour of sleep. It was Monday. And school started in 30 minutes. Already off to a GREAT start.

May was still asleep and Marcus was on the couch, sipping from what looked like a 10th beer can.

The whole living room was littered with beer cans and chip bags. And he was watching a rerun of Family Guy. Peter tried to sneak out quietly, but with his Parker Luck, that didn't happen.

"You better be back straight after school to clean up the house. We're having guests" Marcus yelled as Peter was walking out the door.

He slammed the door and ran to his subway, with school starting in 15 minutes. The subway was late. Of all days. When he got off, he ran for the school.

He got to his locker, shoved his bag in, and got his things for class. The bell rang right as he got to the classroom.

"Cutting it close are we Mr. Parker?" Mr. Harrison remarked as he took attendance.

"Now everyone get your homework from last night and I will collect it".

Crap. He forgot his homework at home. When Mr. Harrison got to Peter, it didn't end well.

"Peter, where's your homework?" "At home" he said nervously. "You know no homework equals detention right" He looked to Ned, who gave him something of a pity look and looked away. "Y-yeah" Peter said.

At this point, the whole class was looking at him and all he wanted to do was crawl in a hole and die.

"You'll have detention after school until 5:00. Next time, bring your homework". Shit. He supposed to clean after school.

It went ok until lunch. Of course Flash had to do this today of all days.

"Hey Penis, how's lunch." Flash said in a cocky tone. Peter just ate, trying to ignore his bullshit. "PENIS, I said how's that lunch"

Flash then flipped over Peters tray and shoved him to the ground. Flash then punched him in his ribs, cracking one or two.

"Let that be a lesson to you. If I ask you a question, you answer it". Flash then let go of Peter and walked off. Ned came back into the room, getting back from the library.

"Let me guess, Flash?" Peter nodded, slowly getting up. The rest of the day was fine.

They had a last minute Spanish quiz that nobody studied for. Another thing to ruin Peters day.

The end of the day came. And off to detention he went. He sat in there, drowning out the Captain America PSA and sat in his own thoughts. He was angry at the world. Just angry in general.

But nobody saw that. The world only saw nerdy Peter Parker, a kid who always had a smile on his face. The kid who was too innocent for this world. If they saw what was on the inside, they would be running for their lives.

Once he got out of detention, he decided to Spider-Man home. It turned out to be faster than the subway.

He swung into an empty ally, changed into his normal clothes and walked to his apartment.

He was then greeted with Marcus yelling in his face. "I TOLD YOU TO COME HOME STRAIGHT AFTER SCHOOL DID I NOT?!"

He then slapped Peter in the face. "WHEN I SAY COME HOME, YOU COME HOME!" He then proceeded to punched Peter in the gut.

He had enough. From everything leading to now was fueling him with rage. The sweet Peter Parker was gone. "ARE YOU LISTENING YOU LITTLE SHIT?"

Peter snapped. As Marcus threw a punch, Peter caught it and proceeded to brake his wrist. "WHAT DID YOU DO YOU LITTLE BASTARD?!" Peter then picked up Marcus, and threw at the wall, creating a hole in the wall.

Peter limped over by where Marcus laid, Marcus staring up in pain and horror.

"W-what?" Peter just walked on by, holding his ribs in mild pain and then slammed his door shut, also taking it off it's hinges. "Shit" Peter mumbled under his breath.

He heard May come in, Marcus already feeding her lies. She then looked at Peter with anger and horror.

Why did she have to come from work after things happen? He continued to his bedroom and called someone.

"Something happened Mr. Stark.."

Thanks for reading again!! This is one I always wanted to do, but couldn't find the words.

If anyone wants a part 2, I'll happily do one.

Summer is dwindling down and I feel the need to get as many as I can out before school starts.

See you again and stay alive!