The Field Trip Pt. 2

After an hour and a half of accepting that there was no food, I went to the kitchen, hoping that Bucky made some sort of breakfast. I came in and found a stack of five pancakes, 3 strips of bacon, and orange juice. I know this is too good to be true. They are planning something.

"Mr. Stark wants you in his lab in 15 minutes" F.R.I.D.A.Y. said. "Ok" I finshed my breakfest and started to head down to the lab. I was walking down when I heard an all too familiar voice. "What the hell is Parker doing going to THE Tony Starks lab?!" I turned around to see Flash, who went from an angry bully to an angry bully tomato so fast it could rival his name.

"Mr. Stark asked for me to come and help him in his lab, what else would I be doing?" I started to walk away when Clint came crashing down from the vents. I was definitely set up. My class just stood, looking in awe and confusion, at the Avenger sprawled across the floor. "Oh don't mind me, I'm just here to see little ol' Pete here". I ran. Running away from all of my problems, literally. I didn't stop until I got to my room. Oh how great today was going. Next thing I know, there're going to bring the class up here, just to get to me.

I snuck out of my room, snuck down( even though there are cameras ), and went to the training room. I was about to get a punching bag when I heard them. My class. Great. Curse the invention of cameras! I quickly ran behind a mat, thinking maybe, just maybe, they won't see me. It actually worked until they were told that they would get to tour the training room. Oh my luck. I stayed there, surviving on luck. Well let's just say that there wasn't much luck to survive on.

"Hey Peter" said Nat. Damn it. "Nice view of the room from here?" WHY. "Uh, yeah, just taking in the view" I stood up to see the rest of my class, AGAIN. Ned just looked at me like I was stupid, MJ drew in her crisis book(Probably me), and Flash just stared at me, with a smug grin on his face, knowing he couldn't say anything here.

I ran. AGAIN. But this time was stopped by Nat. Oh god. "You know, we could show them a demonstration." Ughhhhh. "I guess" I mumbled. We went up and got into formation. She threw a punch, but I quickly dodged it and threw a blow to her stomach. She winced a little, but got back into it. She then managed to get me into a chokehold. Not wanting to risk more of my identity then I already had, I just gave up. She let me go and I just ran. Not even waiting to hear what my class had to say about. Last I saw was again, shock and confusion on their faces. I don't blame them. Since when can a scrawny, 15 year old kid, dodge AND manage to get a serious blow on THE Black Widow? Since said scrawny kid was also Spider-Man.

I ran to the kitchen, grabbed so snacks and drinks, and locked myself in my room. It seems that I end up here a lot. I might take a nap, wait until all chaos is gone.

I woke up, feeling very weird. But I wasn't in my room. I was in this white room with a door and a mirror. I was also hanging in a chair. From the ceiling.

I broke out out of the ropes, due to my spider strength. I dropped from the chair and on to the floor. Enraged, I went to the door and ripped it off it's hinges. I come out to see all of the Avengers, and my class. All while holding a door.

"What the heckity heck Parker?!" Flash was once again staring, but this time with surprise and fear.

One way mirror. Great.

I let go of the door and run. But Steve catches me. Shit. "Let me go!" I break from Steve's arms. My whole class is watching, but at this point, I'm too tired to care.

As soon as I break from his arms, I do what I always do. Run. This time I go and grab my suit, change, and swing out of my window. As I swing around the city, my mind goes back to my class.

There's going to be a lot of questions tomorrow.

Welp, that's it for this one shot
If you guys have any ideas for a one shot,  leave it in the comments and I'll see what I can do
I have a few more coming in the next week, so no worries!
PEACE