Chapter 10

Candace POV

"remember that time when your mom thought you had a crush on me?" I asked Donald while laying down on the grass staring up at the stars.

"Yeah that was so embarrassing." He said busting out laughing making me laugh too.

He mom tried hinting to me constantly that he had a crush on me and would pressure Donald to ask me out.

We were reminiscing on the good times we had before he moved.

We laid down side by side in silence for a couple of minutes. It wasn't a awkward silence , it was a peaceful one.

"So have you found anyone special in your life yet?" I asked breaking the silence.

He was silent before saying. "No I just haven't found the right one yet." He said looking over at me for a few seconds.

"Me either. I don't think I'll ever find the right one." I said mumbling the last part.

He must have heard me because he scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around me. "You'll find the right one."

I nodded my head.

"Trust me anyone would be lucky to have you." He said staring at me.

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "Really , you're beautiful , talented , smart , give great advice , and you can throw down in the kitchen."

"Thank you." I said slightly blushing.

When Donald said this it made my heart tingle a little bit.

I looked at the time on my phone to see that I was late to work but I didn't care because I loved spending time with Donald.

He kissed my forehead and then looked up at the sky.

All the stars in the sky were twinkling very bright. 💫

"Let me see your hand." Donald said reaching for my hand.

I gave him my hand and he stared at it.

"What?" I giggled while he stared at my hand.

"You're so damn perfect." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right."

"I'm serious everything about you is perfect , everything." He said.

This time I fully blushed and looked down.

He pulled my chin up with his finger.

"Why are you looking down? You're too pretty to be looking down." He said.

☺️

___________________________

Well isn't he sweet?

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Follow please.

Vote comment FOLLOW.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖