Chapter 31

Donald's POV

"Don't worry baby you're safe now." I comforted Candace by kissing her forehead.

She nodded her head.

After the ambulance reached Candace they bought her here to the hospital and I just got here to see her laying down in the hospital bed.

"Donald I was calling for you to help me." She cried with tears coming down her face.

"I'm sorry Candace. I should've been there!" I whispered in her ear.

I held her tight to my chest making her tears land on my shirt.

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault. You can't always be there for me right?" She asked looking up at me.

I feel terrible and I feel responsible for this whole thing.

"No! If I was at home like I was suppose to be this wouldn't even have happened!" I confessed.

Candace shook her head in disagreement.

"Donald it's not your fault. It's Kameron's fault." Candace protested.

I started to get angry when she mentioned Kameron's name.

I can't let him get away with this and I know the police isn't gonna do anything about it.

I need to teach him a lesson.

I nodded my head at Candace making her drop the conversation.

After a few hours she fell asleep and I left to search for Kameron.

***

After a couple of more hours I think I found out where he stays. I decided to call up Candace's teacher who just so happens to have every students address and other personal information. Fortunately , he was a huge fan of me and had no problem giving away Kameron's address especially when I explained what he did to Candace.

I just now pulled up in front of a brick house.

I didn't hesitate to open the door and begin walking up to his house.

I knocked a couple of times and then he answered.

"Hello?" He said opening the door.

"So you really thought you would get away with what you did to Candace?" I asked him before pushing him in his house.

I then stepped inside and slammed the door shut.

"Wait look man , I didn't mean no harm." He yelled trying to stand up off of the ground.

"What the hell do you mean you didn't mean no harm?" I questioned him sending a punch to his face.

He groaned while holding his face.

"I-I have a twin." He stuttered in pain.

________________________________
Sorry it's short.

Thank you guys so much for 10K reads and I love you guys!

Please comment more. It helps me a lot more then you think it does.

What do you guys think?
Did y'all expect him to have a twin?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞