Chapter 13

Candace's POV

I woke up to the smell of food cooking from downstairs in the kitchen.

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom because I always looked a mess in the morning.

I brushed my teeth , washed my face , and put my wild black hair back into its ponytail.

After that I went downstairs to the kitchen to see Donald in front of the stove.

Looks like he learned to cook , he was horrible when we were younger.

"Good morning." I said siting down at the table.

He had the table set up with plates of food and a glass of orange juice.

"Good morning." He said turning around with a smile on his face.

He looked awfully happy about something.

"Are these still your favorites?" He asked looking at the sausages , eggs , bacon , & pancakes on our plates.

"Yup. Why are you so happy?" I asked him digging into my food.

"I don't know , I mean I'm just happy waking up to you." He said a little nervously.

I had the biggest smile on my face when he said that. "Awwww that's so sweet."

Before he could say anything else his phone ranged.

He just sat there still eating without answering it.

"You know you can answer it right? I don't mind." I said taking a drink of my orange juice.

"Okay one second." He said answering his phone.

He got up and walked out of the room.

I wonder what that was all about.

I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to eat.

A couple of minutes later he came back with a upset look on his face and he was no longer in his underwear anymore he was fully dressed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I have to leave. I didn't want to answer the phone because I knew that I needed to be somewhere. I didn't want to leave you but I have to go now." He said kissing my forehead.

"Hey call me okay? My numbers still the same." I said kissing his cheek.

He nodded before walking out of the room and leaving.

I heard the phone front door shut.

To be honest I didn't want him to leave either.

___________________________

Sorry it's short , it'll be longer next time.

Donald Glover in MM

what do you guys think?

Comment below

Follow me please.

Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖