Chapter 21

Candace's POV

I knocked on the door while Donald stood beside me.

It took her a few seconds but she soon answered the door.

"Who is it?" She questioned opening the door.

"It's Candace!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face.

She gasped when she saw me and grabbed me into a hug. "It's so nice to see you!!" She yelled.

"It's nice to see you too mom." I said jokingly with a laugh.

She laughed too.

"Come in please!" She said dragging me in the house.

I giggled as Donald stood outside the door with a annoyed look on his face.

"Mom did you even see me standing beside her?" He asked his mom who was more focused on me.

"Oh hey baby. Nice to finally see you." She said angrily.

I gave Donald a look.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I haven't seen him in over five years." She pouted.

"WHAT?" I screamed.

"Look I haven't seen her in five years because I've been super busy at least I called every once in a while." He explained.

I shook my head and walked away from him.

I followed his mother to her living room and we sat on the couches.

Even though he was busy he should have taken the time out to see his own mother so there's no excuse. If he doesn't have time for his mother he definitely doesn't have time for me.

"So what have you been up to for the past ten years?" His mother asked me.

"I've been going to acting classes and I plan on acting soon." I replied to her.

She nodded her head and smiled. "I use to be a actor too back in the day way before Donald was born." She said.

I nodded interested and waiting for her to tell me more.

Donald walked and sat beside me on the couch while she talked.

"Mom." He said interrupting her.

She stopped talking turning all her attention towards her.

"I'm sorry for not coming to visit in a while. I wasn't thinking right. These pat for years have been horrible without you." He said sincerely.

She nodded her head and got up to walk over to him.

"Awww baby. It's okay. All that matters is that you're here with me now." She said pulling in for a hug and kissing his forehead.

He hugged back.

As they embraced each other I smiled.

It was good to see someone now on good terms with their mother when my mother and I are far from it.

___________________________

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😍😘