Chapter 19

Candace's POV

After I quickly dropped Malia off at home I rushed back to my house to get dressed.

Donald said that he was gonna be here by eight and I only had two hours to get dressed. Knowing me two hours is such a short time to get dressed.

Once I reached my house I got out the car and walked into the house with my bags.

I looked down at my phone to see that it was glowing and I then I picked it up to read:

Don't forget about our date at eight beautiful. ~ Donald

I blushed and replied back.

How could I forget?

I then sat my phone on the table before running upstairs with my bag in hand.

I sat the dress and the heels I got carefully on the bed before walking to the bathroom.

I ran myself a nice and hot shower and removed all my clothes before getting in.

After twenty minutes in the shower I was finally ready to get out.

When I got out I wrapped my tannish towel around my body and walked into my bedroom.

I lotion down my body , put on deodorant , pulled on a bra and panties , and then I pulled on my dress.

I looked beautiful and the dress fitted perfectly.😍

I added some silver accessories before putting on my sparkly silver heels.

I sprayed myself with my Victoria Secrets 'Love Spell' and then I made sure I looked good.

I looked at the clock to see that it read: 7:55.

"He should be here in a little while."
I wondered.

I was going all natural on the makeup with only lip gloss on.

I grabbed my clutch and stuff it with money , my phone , my lip gloss , & the photo I always kept in my wallet of Donald and I. ❤️

It was not long before I heard my doorbell ring.

That must be Donald.

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before walking out of my room and heading downstairs.

It was pretty warm outside because of it being in the mid summer so I didn't bother putting on a jacket.

I opened the door and seen Donald standing there.

He looked so good in his all black suit.

"You look so beautiful." He exclaimed memorized at my appearance.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I replied back with a wink.

He smiled and held out his arm for me to grab.

"Shall we?" He said.

"We shall." I replied back before taking ahold of his arm.

___________________________
Donald Glover in MM 💖

What do you guys think?
How do you think the date is gonna go?
Comment below
Vote please.
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💯