🌹Part 5🌹

No ones POV

After lunch.  Boris and Mugman grab their stuffs and go out at Boris's Room.
Before they could go now Boris say goodbye and Hug his Step dad Henry.
After that.  They go out at the house and going to their next destination. 

Mugman's POV

Boris and I was about to go at the creepy Mansion that was near the school.  I wonder how he knows and make sure that my bro was there. Do he live there? He seems he don't want to talk about some stuffs like those.  I don't want him to be mad at me too.

While we walking,  I remember something.  "Oh shoot" I said but I cover my mouth.  Boris looked at me with confusion. He tilt his head. "Anything wrong Mugs?  You forgot something?" He asked.  I look at him and noded nervously.  "What is it? We can go back to my house if you want" He said and turns around and was about to walk back but I quickly grab his arm.  "N-not in your home... " He look at me. "On my house... " I look down and let go his arm "My brother have somekind of illness...  He need his pills" He was shocked what I said anf he cover his mouth.  "O-oh my.
W-What kind of illness is that?  " He asked with a worried tone at his voice.

I sigh and look up to him. "I don't want to tell what it is.  Let's just go to my house and grab his pills" I said and grab his hand and start to walk on our way to my house.  He just silent right now. 

A few minutes later

We both finally came at my house. It was so quiet when we were walking through here.  I grab something at the Vase which it was a key of our house.  I insert the key and unlocks the door.

We both come in to my house and Boris start to look around and was amazed.  I quickly rushes through Cuphead's room but I forgot that he was locking his Room.  I hope its not.

I trusted the door knob and tried to push the door but Its Locked. Damn.
I hit my head gently at the door and groaned.  "Hey Mugs" I turn around and shocked.  I scream and stick at the door that was behind me. Boris was holding a knife.  "Woah,  geez I won't stab you" He said.  I sigh in relief and hold my chest.  "Damn you Boris.  You scare me... " I said and look at him seeing him chuckling.  I look at him.  "What's so funny?" I asked and crossed my arms while tapping my foot.  He look at me and he move the knife.  "oh nothing" He said and roll his eyes.  "What's with a knife?" I asked.  He smile and move me aside from the door. 

Without saying something he stab the knife at the door's lock and he start to move the knife around it. "Woah Dude!  Cuphead gonna kill me if he knew his door was broken!" I said and was about to stop him.  He stop but the knife still there.  He look at me.  "Geez calm down Mugs.  I won't break his Door.  Just gonna unlocked it besides he got kidnapped and its his fault if he left his pills inside his room and didn't bring it with him... " He said and continue what his doing. 

I sigh.  "Okay,  fine" I waited him to unlocked it.

. . . .

*Click!*

Boris removes the knife and pushes the door.  The door opens. He turn his head and smiles.  "Told you" I just look really surprised and silent at the same time.  He chuckled and pat my shoulder. I snap back and goes in at his room and start to find his pills.

I search everything but I still didn't see it. "Hey Mugs,  is this the pills you need?" I look at Boris and he have the pill I need.  I quickly grab it and put it on my Sling Bag.  He sigh.  "so your bro have an.... " "Please don't remind me... " He look at me confuse.  I sigh and walk out at Cuphead's room.  I know he was following behind.

"Do you have lighter here?" He asked.  I stop and think.  "Hmm,  let's see" I go at the kitchen and open one of the cabinet.  I saw the lighter and grab it.  I open it and the flame pops out.  I closed it again and give it to Boris. He take the lighter and put it at his sling bag. I look at his holding.  He was holding a lamp that have no flames yet. I tilt my head and look at him.

"Its not easy to find them just like I said...  We need this incase we need light or stuff" He said and start to go out at kitchen.  I follow behind.  "Come on... Let's save your brother" He said and goes out.  I still following behind.  I closed the door and locked it.  I noticed he still have a knife.  Do he really need to bring that?

. . . .

No ones POV

Boris and Mugman finally came at the  mansion.  They stood infront of the mansion.  Mugman start to observe the front of the Mansion  And he was kinda bit scared cause its so silent and Old. 

It was Afternoon and the skies were Orange a bit.  Sunset is coming. 
Boris grab the lighter at his bag and opens it.  He light up the lamp and the lamp lighten up.  Mugman looks really nervous.  He seems kinda fear at the dark.

"Let's go" Boris said and start to walk.  Mugman wants to change his mind about continue going in but he have no choice but follow behind Boris.  Sticking close to him.

. . . .

"Its seems my boy is back~  let's have fun shall we~?" A voice whispering to itself.  It was hiding on the bush.  Watching how the two coming in at the mansion slowly. The shadow disappeared. 

. . . .

To be continue... No? Okay-- :v

*drip*
*drop*
*drip*
*drop*

Cuphead's POV

Ugh... My head. What happened?  I slowly opened my eye still feeling a pain from my head. I was about to move my arm but I felt my wrist got pinned. I look at my hands.  It was tied up on some kind of chain.  I struggled trying to get free but it was really hard to move cause I was hanging up. I groan and look around to know where I am. 

The walls are bricks and a single light bulb in the middle of the room.  The surrounding was dusty and some cobwebs at the ceiling of the corner. A table was at the corner of the room to the right.  Some weird stuffs was there.

I struggle again but I really can't move.  I stopped and sigh.  I yell for help but no answers.  Just some echo of my voice. I look down and closed my eyes.

Why now....

What happened?

Wheres Mugman and Boris?

Somebody...  Help me...

I snapped on my thoughts when I heard some footstep coming near. My eyes shut open and raised up my head to know who is it.

I start to shake and stay quiet instead.  It slowly coming near....

no no no no....

Please help me. I'm so scared....

---------------------------------------------------------
Okay that's it.  To be continue
See yah Coffeemates~ 🌹☕🌹☕🌹
(And sorry if its short)