🌹Part 19🌹

Next Day After the Funeral

Third Person

Bendy, Boris, the Cupbros were looking down at Cala's Grave. Cala was floating next to her grave. "You know, Its really fun to be with you guys" They look up to her. "But I guess this will be the last time we will talk to eachother" She look at Bendy. "You look cute there Bendy than your previous look. You can be the model to be honest since I can see some nice curves there~" Bendy suddenly Blush. He was wearing some shades so his eyes were covered. And there's still bandages at his neck so the stitched will be covered by it. "Cala please don't say that" He cover his cheek. Cala Chuckled. "Well, I better go now. Thank you guys so much. I finally can be Peace. "She give them the last sweet and soft smile before she Disappear. The boys smiles. "Rest in Peace.... Cala Maria... " Boris Mumbled.

"Guys, Me and Bendy will go somewhere" Cuphead said and they noded then the two walk away while holding hands. Mugman look at Boris then look back at the grave of Cala.
"Say.... " Mugman sigh. "You... Like Cala?" He asked while looking down flowing a bit. Boris seems noticed it and look at him. "Well, Yes" Boris said with a smile. That kinda Make Mugman Quiet but suddenly a pair of Arms wrapped around him and it become tight Hug. Boris giggle and Kiss Mug's cheek in a quick pace. "I like her as a friend and I like you more than just a best friend" Boris said and blushes.

This makes Mugman to Blush hard. He look at the Wolf who seems looking at him with a Sweet smile. "R-really?" he ask just making sure he heard it right. The wolf just noded with his tail Wags happily. Mugman smiles and hugs the wolf back. They both just giggle. "Let's go, I bet the others were waiting" Boris said and Mugman noded. They walk together back to the others...

. . . .

The end ? ? ? ?

. . . . .

??? : Oh gale chan.... Don't Be so silly, Finish this Book now since the problem is done

Gale: *grab my shotgun and reloads it with one click* Not yet Dumbass~

??? : *Sigh* if you say so. But better think~ the readers wanna finish this book already so~ *pokes her Forehead* *Smiles*

Gale: *Bites his Finger*

???: ouch! Let go you Pet!

Gale: *Still* ÒwÓ

??? : no cola if you keep doing that!

Gale: *Quickly Let go of his Finger* QwQ Please no --

🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹

Welp I guess the Book will end not so soon so Bye.

Anyway sorry if this is so Short TwT