🌹Part 12🌹

Third Person

The group was walking at the mansion to the garden. They just keep walking until they almost reached there. The door there was open and not locked. It was already night now and not raining anymore. "Ready? We just need to pass through that maze... " Mugman Gulp and Grip to his brother's Jacket from Behind while observing the View. "A-are you sure its safe?" He asked in fear. Cuphead noticed his brother was shaking and he pat his head. "Don't worry Mugman, Were safe until we won't get separate at the group. Cuphead smiles and Mugman Calms a bit and stops shaking. He noded slowly.

Bendy just being quiet there and Boris Noticed it. He look at Bendy worriedly "Bendy? " Bendy snapped out from his thought and look at the wolf. "You okay? Something bothering you?" Boris asked. Bendy sigh. "Let's be honest. I think you guys won't like it... " He look back at the view. "W-why?" Cuphead asked. "Its been many Years now this mansion was haunted... All people who died here they becoming a cursed ghost. Dad perform spiritual so the souls won't leave and stucked in this mansion until the Circle was still around this mansion. And those ghost are angry... And dark. So there possibly they will make you stay and be like them aswell and To be honest I can't get out here aswell since I'm already dead" Bendy Explain and the others shake in fear exept Boris. Boris groans. "This guy gives a lot of Troubles. Even the spirits! We better do something and help the--" Boris got cut off by a ghost came out from the ceiling. Everyone screams except the Undead Demon.

"A-a Ghost! Run!" Mugman was about to run but the ghost Blocks his way. "Eep!!!" "W-wait! Please! Don't be afraid!" A ghost spoke and seems look nice and less Scary. "Wait, your... Cala Maria?!" Boris said in shock. The ghost look at them and smiles. "Yup! That's me" Bendy look at Boris confuse. "You know her?" He asked.

Boris noded. "Yeah! Cala is one of the Famous Model and An Actress! But.. " He look at the Female Ghost. "How?" He asked her.
Cala think again what happened and start Explaining.

"Long ago. When my Manager discovered this place he decided to take a film and pic at this place. Since this place is kinda look Legend. Meanwhile we take a film. We heard a groan. We look where it was and saw him" Cala pointed Bendy which Bendy seems look confuse and dosent remember that one. "He chase us and we all got separated. Suddenly I can hear some screams somewhere and I know it was my coworkers" "but how did you die? Did Bendy Ate you? " Boris asked looking at her. Cala shake her head to no. "No, the other guy killed me... By crashing my body by some Press..."She frown and tears formed at the corner of her eyes.

"So that's the reason why you suddenly disappeared and didn't shown up... Nor your body... " Boris sigh. "I'm actually one of your Fan tbh since I really love all your Films" Cala suddenly surprised and smile. "OMG! I'm so happy to hear that. I finally met a fan of mine since its been 2 years!" She said happily and giggles. Boris smiles.

"Alright! Change plans! We will destroy those circles! And set all the poor spirits free!" Cuphead smiles and Cala floats around him and hugs him . Even she was ghost. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Im gonna be finally free from this Mansion!" she smiles.

Bendy felt something. He look... Jealous. Boris noticed it and chuckles.
"Someone's Jelly~" Bendy Blushes and look at Boris. "N-no am not! Why would I? " He try to not show his Jealousy from the Ghost. Boris roll his eyes. "Because of the two over there~" He giggles. Bendy knew his brother was talking about Cala and Cups. "W-what? Me? Jealous at them? Nope nope nope!" Bendy cross his arms and huffs. Boris giggle again. "If you say so~" He start annoying his Brother.

"Can we just go and Finish this? I really feel Unconfortable in this place anymore... " Mugman said as he grab his Brother and start walking while pulling his brother. "Mugs! No need to pull me like a blanket!" He look at his brother. Mugman roll his eyes and let his brother go making Him faceplant on the floor. "Oof"

"But before that. Where are these Circles?" Boris asked. "Hmm... I saw them all already. It was 3 circles but it was all around this Mansion. The one is at the Basement, the one was on the top floor at the mansion and the one was at the... Garden... " Cala said as she look at the garden maze. "Then why didn't you just destroy it?" Mugman asked but got hit at the head by his brother. "Did someone just Sip on your straw? You think ghosts can Touch something and just destroy it easily?" Cuphead said as he sigh. "No?" "Mugman why your brainless this timeeeeee" He facepalm and rested his head at the Demon's head. Bendy doesn't mine about Cuphead Resting his head at his.

Boris grab Mug's straw and checks it and Mugman blushes and shivers on his Straw being touched by a furry hand. Cuphead's eyes shot open and chuckles. He knew his brother was very sensitive on his straw. "B-boris *snort* Don't touch the straw Please" Cuphead said almost laughing. Mugman dosent want to move or any because once Boris Moves his hand it may cause him to let out the 'Sound'.

Boris look at Cuphead Confuse. "Why?" He asked but his hand accidentally moves a bit kinda give a little rub on his Straw. Mugman let out a moan but covers his mouth and blushes a lot. Boris's eyes shot open in surprise and immediately removes his hand from his straw. "IM SORRY!" He blushes a lot and covers his face.

Cuphead start laughing. "Now you know why"

He said and stop laughing and snuggles his face over the Demon's Hair/fur.

"I guess this is The Gay group--"

"C A L A!" The group shouted and blushes
Cala giggles and floats around. "Let's just finish this and get out at this place"

🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕

New character Unlocked.

Cala Maria the Famous Model and An Actress who was now a ghost and living in the mansion about 2 years now.

Would the group set all the poor Souls free from the Mansion?

When will the Ass Father be dead and make the Readers celebrate about it?

When the author will just shut the Fck up?