🌹Part 16🌹

Hewwo Readers! Before this part starts I just wanna say thank you for reading this Book and liking it
^ ^ and don't worry! This is still on going but if you wanna end it here just tell me .

🌹🕸🌹🕸🌹🕸🌹🕸🌹🕸🌹🕸🌹

Cuphead's POV

"Cuphead!"

. . . .

My name have been echoed in this place by someone. I'm not sure who it was but.... It looks really familiar.

I slowly open my eyes and I was laying at the cold under me. I noticed both of my hands were tied up from behind by something so tight. I got a chance to get up and look around. "Hello? Is anybody there?" I keep looking around but only I can see is black. Only black. "please! My brother loves you! He likes you! Please don't watch there torturing him! Seeing him hurt! CUPHEAD!"

I realized that voice came from Boris. "Boris?" Does he really mean that? Wait. Did he just mention that Bendy is getting Tortured?! I better wake up now!

I start Running until I saw a glowing figure that was infront of me. This is the ghost who just came inside me! "Hey you!" I groan while looking at him. He look at me. "Oh your awake. You should rest more" He said with a smile. "I have no time to rest! Where are we?! What happened to the others?!" I yelled. "Were inside you. Your body. And about your friends, here let me show you~" He snapped his finger and some image came out from the mirror? I look at it close and saw what's happenning.

Boris was tied up by the vines and he was crying while looking at this way. I saw Cala was caught by the other ghost. My brother was crying while watching...... Bendy?! Bendy was crying out in pain while a man was pulling his Chain from his neck. I gasp when I saw Bendy's Condition.

"Liking the Movie?" He chuckled. "NO! LET ME CONTROL MYSELF YOU BASTARD! MY FRIENDS NEEDS ME!" He sigh and shake his head to no. I groan. "If you wanna go and control yourself. Then you need to beat me!" He kicked me at the stomach and I cough then fall at the cold under me. I was about to stand up but he pick me up by the shirt and punches me at the face then at the stomach again.

No... No.. I can't lose... My brother needs me... Boris needs me...

. . . .

Bendy needs me....

I groan and hit his head with mine hard. (Headbutt-) I know its a bad idea to do that but that's he only way to make him stop hitting me. He let me go anf backs away a bit. He groan and look at me with glowing Red eyes. I look at me and stand up. He laugh. "Is that the only thing to hurt me? " he chuckled. "This body is mine now! And I'll make sure you will disappear at this body!" he laugh insanely. I got annoyed by his words.

"This. Body. Is. MINE!" I rushed over him and kick him. He blocked it but I turn around and kick him and it hit him. "FUCKER! I WONT LET YOU HAVE THIS BODY OF MINE! " I rushed over him again and attack him again. He keep backing away everytime I attack. "AND I WONT LET YOU TO MAKE MY BODY JUST WATCH TO SEE MT FRIENDS DYING!!" I kick him hard at the face and he fall at the ground.

He groan in pain and hold his face. "You.... " He float and his hands turn into a dagger with sharp teeths. I watch how he change his form. "Will pay for that!" He attacks and start slashing me. I dodge and have an Idea. I watched how take another slash to me. I quickly turn around and it hit the thing that wrapping at my hands.

It got cut into a half and falls down. My hand finally free from prison and I Immediately turn around and he take another attack. I jumped at his arm and goes on top of him then i grab his head by both of my feet then flips. He fly across and hit the cold under us.