(Jamilton) Keep on Fighting in the Mean-Time

Alex's p.o.v
(Set back the old time period.🤷🏻‍♀️ not sure what to call it besides the war.)

(This is Hamilton's outfit for all you visual-type people like myself!)That mother fucker! He waltzes in from France thinking he could do what ever he wants! I stormed into my office after a cabinet meeting with Jefferson, slamming the door behind me

That mother fucker! He waltzes in from France thinking he could do what ever he wants! I stormed into my office after a cabinet meeting with Jefferson, slamming the door behind me. That condescending smirk he had the whole time made me want to bend him over and show him just exactly where my shoe fits. That Francophile lives in fucking la la land!
I said stalking to my desk, knowing I was to god-damned frustrated to do any work whatsoever. I plopped down into my chair grouchily, pushing the strands of hair in my face back and putting on my glasses. You'd never hear this from me , but I hated my glasses, in my opinion they made him look stupid, they just don't fit my face right. So I avoided wearing them in public unless absolutely necessary.
I shrugged off my over-coat, letting it slip to the floor. I leaned my head back on the chair closing my eyes, not bothering with the scattered mess of papers needing to be addressed.
It's just that Jefferson really and I mean really got on my nerves. It honestly wasn't like me to get so damn flustered in debates. Not my fault that mess of curls and the intimidating, im better than you look he carried about himself. I should absolutely despise it, I really should, but even with that thought, I always went into those meetings excited to see what smart argument Jefferson would bring to the table.
But still,

I fucking hate Jefferson's guts

Suddenly, a knock on my door resounded throughout my office.

"Who is it?" I said not bothering to open my eyes or to keep the dismay out of my voice.

There was no answer just a soft creak of my office for door opening. I hurriedly leaned forward to compose my self, all but ripping the glasses of my face dropping them on my desk.
When I finally looked up I was immediately all fired up again

"What do you want Jefferson" I seethed venom dripping in my words

There stood the fucking giant himself, leaning cockily against the door frame, dressed in that loud ass shade of magenta, that came to the point where he'd see that color anywheres and immediately be reminded of Jefferson.

"Well spit it out" I growled, pushing the stray hairs that were falling out of my bun back roughly.

He just stood there with that arrogant smirk. He put his hands up in mock surrender.

"I've just come to give you some papers from the our lovely president that you need to sign " he shot in that over-confident yet smooth southern accent.

"What are you, an a errant boy now?" I shot back.

"Watch it Hamilton." He warned, sounding slightly angrier than before, striding to my desk in a few large steps, fitting his long legs.

He leaned forward placing the papers on the desk facing Alexander. He looked down scamming the papers and waited for Jefferson to leave but he didn't. He simply placed his hands flat on either sides of the desk.