Hammburr smut (bottom Burr)

Hamilton was on an absolute war path to get this constitution supported and goddammit he would get it supported if it was the last thing he did. Who else to get support the constitution than Burr, the second best lawyer ever, Hamilton believing himself to be the first over course. Though, he was fully prepared to butter Burr up to get this shit done.
He arrived on Aaron Burr's doorstep at half past twelve, knocking furiously. His knocking was only interrupted by the door swinging open to reveal a devilishly handsome Aaron.
His shirt was hanging loosely on his shoulders, exposing his fine collar bones. He leaned against the doorframe, supporting himself with his arm.
"Aaron Burr sir?" He began.
"Well it's the middle of the night~" he said flirtatiously, which took Alexander aback for a moment.
Talking to Alexander as if he were some damsel! Could you believe it?!
"Can we confer sir?" He was determined to keep on subject, looking anywheres but Aaron's sharp eyes.
"Is this a legal matter?"
"Yes, and it's important to me."
"What do you need" he asked.
"I know I talk to much, I'm abrasive, you're incredible in court, you're succinct persuasive. My client needs a strong defense, you're the solution" he began to table off to distract himself from Burrs stare which could only be described as sultry.
"Who's you're client?"
"The new U.S. Constition?" He asked sheepishly, finally meeting his eyes for a second.
"Alexander..." he said taking a step closer.
Hamilton cleared his throat awkwardly and jumped ever so slightly when Burr wrapped his arms around his neck.
"You May have to do me a favor before I'm willing to defend this constitution of your's Alexander~"
That's when the cigs in Alexander's brain finally started churning and comprehending what was happening and he slammed his lips into Burr's pushing him through his doorway and into his house as he slipped of his coat and dropped it to the floor.
Alexander cracked open his eyes for a moment to realize that the doorway led directly into a living room. A big table in the middle. That was Alexander's target. He pushed Aaron towards the table, All the while working on the Buttons of Burr's shirt. His knees hit the back of the table as Alexander slid the shirt down over his shoulders and arms, pulling it off completely and letting that drop to the ground as well.
He pushed him further on the table until he was using his elbows to support himself. He bit Aaron's lip making him elicit a rather erotic moan and allowing for Alexander to push his younger into his mouth, kissing harder.
Alexander didn't bother with his shirt, he simple broke the kiss for a moment and ripped it off, the tie and shirt falling to the ground going straight back to kissing roughly. He brung his hand to the buckle of Aaron's belt and unfastened it quickly pulling his pants down revealing his under wear. He disconnected their lips to attack Burr's neck. Hamilton's always been very territorial of his things. Which is probably why he sucked harshly in multiple spots, leaving deep marks.
"Ah~ Alexander...pleAsE" the last part came out as an almost unintelligible moan as Alexander had found a particularly sensitive spot and bit down harshly. He pained at Aaron's dick through his pants making him release filthy moans that turned Alexander on beyond belief.
He kissed down Aaron's chest nipping at the soft skin ever so often as his hands found their way to Burr's hips. He finally made his way down to his underwear hem. He left marks all around that spot, teasing.
"Please! Ah~ stop...st-stop teasing!" He begged a mess.
Alexander used his Heath to grab the edge of his under-swear and pulling them down in one swift motion. His erection was freed finally, the cold air hitting him. Alexander began to kiss up his thighs, leaving more marks. His goal was to let everyone know that Alexander had been here and had owned Aaron.
Finally he brung his head up at Aaron wrapped a hand in Alexander's hair tugging softly, making Alexander let out a moan of his own.
He licked a soft stripe from the base of his member to the tip, enjoying the way he whimpered at the contact.
Without warning, he took Aaron's whole member into his mouth, burr his hissing in surprise.
"Ah~"
He bobbed his head up and down, suppressing his gag-reflex.
"Oh, Alex! I-I'm about to—!"
Alexander suddenly released him, making Aaron whine, which made Alexander's dick twitch in anticipation.
"Not yet, baby" he cooed before picked his tie up off the ground.
"Hold still" he commanded and Aaron eagerly obeyed.
Alexander tied the tie around his eyes as a blindfold. He stopped for a moment to look at Aaron.
"If you feel uncomfortable or if I'm hurting you just tell me to stop, alright?"
"F-fuck yes, okay please just hurry up" burr moaned impatiently.
Alexander smiled and kissed his forehead before returning to his dominate state. He grabbed his wrist and held the above his head, bringing the other hand to Aaron's mouth.
"Suck" he comamnded and Arron opened his mouth, granting entrance for Alexander's fingers.
He lathered them up with his spit and when Alexander felt it was well enough he pulled them out.
"Ready?" He whispers.
"Yes!" He all but shouted
"Yes What?"
"Yes, sir, please!"
Alexander didn't know what to expect back but "sir" worked quiet well in his opinion.
He brung one finger down and to his hole. His pushed in softly making sure Aaron wasn't to uncomfortable before continuing. After a bit he added a second finger, scissoring softly, stretching.
"You want another?" He asked
"No sir! Please, I just want you!" He begged and Alexander couldn't find a way to say no if he had tried.
He pulled his fingers out, Aaron softly whining as he did so. He undid and ripped his pants and underwear quickly. His own hard on now freed. He lined himself up with burr and pushed in slowly. After a moment he began rocking softly back and forth, only picking up pace when burr asked for more.
"Mm ah~" Aaron moaned as he thrusted harder, making his whole body shudder on the table.
Still Aaron moaned for more and he was more than happy to comply finding bliss in the feeling of being in Burr. he wrapped his legs around Alexander's torso pulling him impossibly deeper. Suddenly, Alexander thrusted as a different angle and Aaron cried out in pleasure. Alexander had found his prostate and then continued to hit it with a serious of hard thrusts, diving Aaron insane.
"So beautiful, fucking perfect, so good for me~" he cooed to burr, moaning words of worship.
"Alexander! I-I'm gonna c-cum!" He moaned and Alexander wrapped his hand around his dick pumping in time with his thrust.
"Cum for me doll" he groaned as Aaron tightened around him and white liquid ejaculated from his member.
Alexander wasn't far behind with a few more thrust, cumming inside him, his legs shaking as he did so.
They stayed panting for a moments, before pulling out. Alexander pulled the blindfold from Aaron's eyes, giving back his sight again.
"You did so well darling." He cooed, helping burr sit up.
"Alexander?" He mumbled leaning into Alexander's chest closing his eyes.
"Yes darling?"
"You've got my support for the constitution."
Alexander smiles, he hadn't even remembered about it, complete forgetting about it the moment he stepped into this house.
Alexander just sighed in content pulling Aaron into a stand on shaky knees only for Alexander to take pity and lift him up bridal style. He brung him to the bedroom, in which he's been in once or twice before briefly on business matters of course.  He laid Aaron on the bed pulling the blankets up on him. He was turning to walk away but Aaron grabbed him by the hand and tugged. Alexander complied and crawled back into bed with him, putting himself under the covers as he he pulled Aaron by the waist to cuddle him. Alexander laid a soft kiss on his forehead before begging to dose off, fulfilled with such a happiness he hadn't felt in a long time.