Jamilton smut (thomas is a bit of a tease)

Thomas Jefferson hesitated in the streetlight on the path to Alexander Hamilton's house, blinded for a second or two.
Why was Washington always pushing them in situations together anyways? Always putting us in projects and the like together. Hamilton May have been cute, but Thomas couldn't figure out if that was worth the bitching Hamilton gave him.
The pair didn't agree on much, however they did agree the presentation they'd have to give together for a meeting next Friday was far to important to just throw it together haphazardly at the office. That and Hamilton never half-asses anything ever, not for George Washington at least.
Thomas Jefferson was willing to bet money that they were fucking.
Friends with benefits? No boss with benefits? No that still doesn't sound right though Thomas as he walked up the two steps to Hamilton's home, rapping on the door firmly a few times, bag slung over his shoulder lazily. He heard a shuffling inside before the door was flung open, to reveal Alexander looking tired as always, holding a cup of presumably coffee. His shirt wrinkled and the first two buttons of his shirt lay undone, the black tie he was wearing was loosened.
"Jefferson." He said irritably, motioning with his hand to follow him inside.
Thomas followed him through a living room and into a kitchen. He raised an eyebrow at the papers and such flashed across the table messily.
"You've been working" he stated, taking his bag off and hanging it on a chair.
"Of course, I'm not a lazy idiot like you" he shot at me, rolling his pretty little eyes.
"You wound me" Thomas countered sarcastically, slipping his notebook and pen out of his bag and sitting at the table.
Hamilton sat opposite him and they fell into silence for a few minutes as they gathered what they needed to start.
Then when they did finally speak to each other, they were at each other's necks. It went like his for about hour. One would have an idea the other would call it stupid then they would argue for the next few minutes until one of them gave up.
Then Thomas noticed something at the top of the document on Hamilton's computer and he felt the pettiness and need to piss of the guy arise.
"Alexander Hamilton & Thomas Jefferson" it read.
"How come your name gets to be first" Thomas put a little whine in his voice which surprised Hamilton though he'd never show it.
He merely glanced up from what he was doing, locking eyes only for a fraction of a second before he went back to his work without missing a beat.
"Alphabetical order" he mumbled.
"Bullshit" Thomas presses for more of a reaction, hiding a smile when the brunette tapped his foot irritably.
Alexander finally put his pencil down and looked at him fully, straightening his back a bit. He sighed softly.
"Why does it matter?" Alexander didn't want to but he knew he'd regret asking.
"Hmm, it should be tallest first"
"Oh shut up, that's so dumb"
"Not dumber than alphabetical order"
Thomas enjoyed watching Alexander's cheeks heat a bit with a flush as his brows furrowed deeper.
"...I am not changing it" he said finally through gritted teeth.
"Fine then I will" Thomas aid and made a grab for the computer, Alexander instinctively reaching for it., but Thomas was faster.
Alexander stood up to grab further but Thomas pushed himself out of the chair all to quickly.
"What the hell Thomas? Give it back now!" He attempted to snatch it out of Thomas' hands but he held the computer over his head backing himself into the wall as he did so. Alexander tried on his tippy toes to make another grab but Thomas stood high in his toes as well. Now Alexander was so close Thomas could feel the frustrated sigh Hamilton breathed in his lips, sending a weird tingly sensation to the brain.
"Make me then!" He chuckled as Hamilton pushed him.
"You are an asshole Thomas!"
"Oh you haven't even seen just how much of an asshole I can be"
Alexander stopped short.
"What?" He asked
"What?" Thomas repeated.
"Ugh I hate you!" he groaned and Thomas quickly with to much ease pushed past him.
He laid the computer back on the counter than turned back to Alexander. Watching him back up as Thomas walked towards him until his back was now against the wall.
He grabbed Alexander's chin between his pointer finger and thumb making him look up at him.
"You hate me hm?" He asked, feeling Alexander's body stiffen at the low, strangely seductive tone he put on.
"Wha— mmphf!" He began but was cut off by Thomas' curt lips push themselves onto Alexander's.
Alexander put his hands up to Thomas chest, palms flat to push him away, but Thomas only presses his lips harder and grabbed his wrist and pushed them to the wall with a small thump.
Thomas bit at Alexander's lower lip before finally pulling back to Let Alexander catch his breath, but didn't hesitate to attach his lips to Alex's neck.
"Oh fuck- shit." Alexander bit his lip holding back a moan as Thomas big down harshly on the crook of his neck, his hands releasing Alexander's wrist to roam around his waist, searching lower slowly.
"Fuck— Thomas!." He hissed
"Philip is— ah~ fucking asleep up stairs asshole"
Thomas only released Alex's neck for a moment to let him hear his reply.
"Then I guess you'll just have to be quiet them hm sweet heart?" Before he continued his attacks on his neck, making sure to leave marks up and down the area, that wouldn't be hide-able  without makeup.
He brung his hands to his pants waist band, making quick work of unbuttoning his pants and shuffling them down, leaving him in his boxers.
Alexander was a moaning mess by then, covering his mouth with his hand to try and quiet himself.
Thomas disconnected himself again and straightened up.
"Jump" he growled, laying his hands firmly on Alexander's waist.
"But—."
"Jump." He commanded even more forcefully so that alexander shook and then complied, Thomas catching him with ease as Alex wrapped his legs around his waist.
Thomas carried him to the kitchen counter, setting him down roughly as he reconnected their lips. He brung his hand to palm Alexander  through his boxers. Alexander breathes filthy moans as he did so.
"You hate me huh?" He chuckled huskily, not taking his mouth away from Alexander's.
"F-fuck you-ah~" Alexander moaned as he palmed a little harder.
"You want me hm? Want me to fuck you till you can't walk? Fuck you until your dripping my cum down your legs?" He growled bringing his mouth to whisper into Alexander's ears, enjoying the shiver he felt jolt through Alex's body. 
Alex only whimpered in response, his lips parted, panting hot breaths.
Thomas brung his finger tips to the hem of his boxers and slowly pushed into the, wrapping his fingers around his hard length.
"Oh fuck! Thomas!" He hissed, throwing his head back.
He pumped slowly and painstakingly, using his other hand to bring the underwear down and off of him.
His hand suddenly left his length and Alexander whined needy in response, but moaned again when Thomas bent down quickly and bit down on his upper thigh, hard.
He repeated this a few times, teeth grazing skin roughly until Alexander was begging and pleading for more.
"P-please Thomas! Ah!" He said, voice elevating.
"Oh fuck it" Thomas mumbled and grabbed Alexander, lifting him up and rushing him to the the living room they passed as fast as his legs could carry him, for Alexander's hand roaming around his torso was driving him mad.
He layed Alexander on the couch and worked up unbuttoning the rest of his shirt. Pushing it off from around his shoulders once he finished, but grabbing the the from around his neck.
Alexander tugged at Thomas' black form fitting teeshirt  and he let Alexander help him take it off. Alexander fully naked and Thomas half naked. Alex still didn't feel this was a fair trade.
He brung his skilled writers hands down to the buckled of the belt on Thomas' jeans, bringing a groan from Thomas' lips.
Thomas pushes his jeans down to his ankles and shoved them the rest of the way off with his feet.
"Give me your hands" he grumbled in his ear in such a tone that Alex hurried to obey.
Thomas ties his hands together using the tie that Alex was wearing to do it. He used one hand to push his hands above his head and the other to slowly stroke his length, leading to a needy moan from Alex.
"You have no idea the things I want to do to you" he growled as Alexander wriggled in his strong grip.
"P-pleass, more, I can't Thomas I—."
"Your wish is my command" he whispered sweetly and then brung his free hand down to Alexander's ass.
Without wanting he suddenly pushed a finger into his entrance, provoking a curse from Alexander followed by a moan as Thomas curled his finger a bit. Thomas began moving his finger and as soon as Alexander began to grind down into his finger for more he added another as Alexander hissed another dirty curse. Thomas related this another time with a third finger as Alexander ground down onto his hand begging and pleading for more, only making Thomas harder.
Thomas finally pulled his fingers out of him and Alexander whined at the emptiness until Thomas has disposed of his own boxers and put the head of his length into Alexander's entrance and Alexander let out a gasp.
Before continuing Thomas leaned down to whisper into Alex's ear as he used his free hand  to push Alexander's leg up a little further.
"If I got to far, just tell me to stop okay?" HiS voice going soft and sweet for a moment.
Alexander did not answer he just nodded with understanding in his half lidded eyes and that was enough for Thomas and he ,without warning, pushed his whole length of his dick into Alexander bringing a choked moan out of him.
"Fuck" hissed Thomas, trying not to loose control as Alexander immediately began to grin down onto.
He began to thrust forcefully into Alexander, letting the hand holding Alexander's hands above his head fall onto his chest and the other hold up Alex's leg.
Alexander tangled his tied hands in Thomas' hair tugging roughly, earning a groan from him as he began to thrust into Alexander harder.
They both were panting and Alexander let out a surprised yelp when Thomas hit a spot at a certain angle that drove him wild. Thomas began mercilessly thrusting at that angle and Alex became undone underneath him.
"Ah~ fuck harder!~" Thomas complied and held back a moan as Alex begged and tugged his hair.
"Oh fuck! Thomas~ I'm gonna~"
But he didn't finish as Thomas wrapped his hand around Alexander's length and began pumping sloppily as he came all all over Thomas' hand.
Thomas came soon after, his hips began to buck sporadically and loosing the time omg of his thrust as he came into Alexander.
They both stood rode out their highs together, panting, sweating, and moaning.
Finally, Thomas slowly pulled out of Alex and he had to resist the urge to whine out, instead his still tied and put themselves over Thomas head and around his neck to pull him into a kiss, rough and sloppy yet sweet and caring.
"Dad?" A teenage voice called from the hallway as a light came on. 
They both looked at each tiger for a moment before scrambling out of the room and into Alexander's bedroom which thankfully led straight from the living room, closing the door and making sure to lock it.
"Fuck" he mumbled collapsing on the bed, Alexander following.
"Fuck" he agreed
Thomas wrapped his arms around Alex's waist and pulled him close as he became sleepier and sleepier until he drifted of, Alexander not for behind.