CHAPTER THREE

Since learning about there being another werewolf, Evanie had another reason added to the explanation of her lack of sleep

The problem to her current interest was that they'd have to wait until the next full moon since she couldn't just go through every single person in Hogwarts hoping to find a lead on who was the other werewolf besides Ezekiel.

Because of Evanie's horrible sleeping schedule, it had caused a few issues with her grades. Normally that was never a problem, but for once her perfect scores saw the worst for the first time since attending Hogwarts.

Obviously, that sudden change had caused an uproar with her Professors, which led to the one thing she never thought would happen, and that was to be tutored. Ezekiel would have gladly helped her, but just like his twin, he was in the same position.

Which directed to the events of them being taught by the next two smartest of their year, Lily Evans and Remus Lupin.

Ezekiel had a blank expression uninterested but his sister, she had a scornful look as they both walked the corridors heading to meet their tutors.

"If you keep that scowl on your face, it'll stay like that Nini" Ezekiel teased

His sister stopped walking turning her head to face him "Sod off Zeke, I really don't need your comments at the moment" She retorted

He just sighed at her not saying anything more to save himself from his sister's comments. He was always the calmer twin while she was the hot-headed one who needed things to go her way.

For example, the day Ezekiel ever would win an argument would be the day magic ceased to exist. Meaning never.

However, the thing he was able to do, that probably no one could, was controlling his sister from going off. The number of times he had to drag her away from a duel was endless, and when it came to her trying to correct Professors during lectures, he would intervene.

The cycle continued whenever Evanie practically nearly tore someone's head off regardless of him being a werewolf.

"It won't be so bad, it's just until our scores go back up" He tried to reassure her but she groaned at his words.

"Brother, our scores should have never gone down" She whisper yelled noticing how people were making it their business in listening to their conversation.

"Maybe we should stop worrying about the other we—" He had a hand on his mouth immediately before the next word was said. Realizing his mistake his eyes widen as Evanie had pulled her hand away.

"Just a few more weeks, until the full moon. Don't you think it's safer that way to know who the other is?' She asked and he tilted his head in defeat agreeing.

"You're right" He mumbled," Let's just find those tutors of ours and worry about that right now"

She sighed as her brother threw an arm over her shoulder," Right—that"