CHAPTER TWELVE

Growling and snarling had filled Evanie's ears, and in her animagus form, it was louder than usual

Growling and snarling had filled Evanie's ears, and in her animagus form, it was louder than usual. Luckily, she was stealthy as she dodged Ezekiel's claws, and each time he swiped and failed to make contact with her flesh the angrier he had become.

The struggle Evanie was going through this full moon had been a challenge since her emotions were disconnected with her turmoil in the main scenes.

Despite the conversation with her brother, she had yet to actually approach the Marauders, and her mind was left in uneasiness.

One other thing about this certain full moon was that it was usually the most dangerous one. It was the last full moon of the year, and that meant it was the brightest to which Evanie had learned from her grandfather.

It was why the usual playful mood Ezekiel had was gone, and replaced with rage and bloodlust. Evanie let out a snarl as she stood before her brother and he returned the gesture, that broke to him swiping another attempt of clawing her.

The two of them had been going at it for almost three hours, and it was hardly over. The pair of them had halted to the sound of padded feet, and hooves hitting the ground causing them to avert their attention to the direction it was coming from.

Evanie had what assumed to be the creatures in the forest, but she was wrong the moment she saw the animals before her. A Stag with a rat on its antlers and a large black dog, she had stared at them but jumped to the side hearing the sound of the cutting wind. She had found herself standing next to the animals, as she had snarled once again to her brother.

Though, that was far from the danger as the other werewolf had howled and came running in. Once the other werewolf had seen her brother, the two of them went to attack each other, but both not being able to lay a single claw on each other.

Evanie and the animals had gone in to separate them before they'd actually harm each other. The night had probably been the longest for all of them as the werewolves were slowly weakening as the moon was losing it's glow.

After those excruciatingly slow hours, the two werewolves had slowly transformed back to their original human forms.

Evanie shifted back huffing in exhaustion as she leaned on a tree for support. She looked over to the animals that shifted back as well making her eyes widen," You're all animagus'?"

James turned her direction supporting Peter, while Sirius was on the ground catching his breath. All three of them nodded to her question making her furrow her brows," Now I feel like a complete arsehole"

"No, you had every right" Peter spoke up finally being able to stand," It was not fair for you"

Evanie gasped as perked her head up looking at the unconscious figure next to her brother in the lower ground from them making her gape," It's Remus"

The other three walked next to her as Sirius spoke up," Ezekiel?" He questioned making her nod.