EPILOGUE

Teddy loved his parents to death, but with the way they were coddling him at the train station was enough for him to want and sink to the floor and disappear

Teddy loved his parents to death, but with the way they were coddling him at the train station was enough for him to want and sink to the floor and disappear. Since he was the only child, he knew how tough it was going to be for them to send him off to Hogwarts.

"You have everything right?" Evanie asked again making Teddy purse his lips. He was a patient boy, and never gave his parents trouble, in fact, he was so soft and sensitive it only made Evanie worry even more. She would constantly say that he was an angel from above that was too pure for the world, and he found himself living to the expectation of it happily.

Remus was no help in his situation, quickly wiping his tears every time it was about to drop. He tried to act tough, but Teddy knew his dad was just like him. He barely had any of his mother's traits in personality wise which is why he always felt the need to please her.

"Mum" Teddy whined," I already have everything, I promise" He turned his head to his godfather Harry who let out a small snicker which he tried to cover up.

He narrowed his eyes in betrayal then turned to his godbrothers who were hanging off their grandparents.

"But Papa!!" James whined to his grandfather; I want to go now!!"

"James, you only need to wait for a few more years" Tabitha pat his head," But—"

Teddy turned his attention back to his parents," There goes my confidence on wanting to go now" He muttered but jumped at the sound of his Uncle Ezekiel laughing as he walked over ruffling his hair.

"Hey Kiddo' it'll be fine~! You got me" Once his Uncle's hand was away from his head, he grumbled fixing it, "Don't worry Nini, Remus, I'll make sure he doesn't get into trouble"

"Why doesn't that make me feel even the slightest better?" Remus responded making Evanie laugh," Because this is Zeke we're talking about. I'm surprised that Headmistress McGonagall didn't fire him yet"

"Oi!!" He retorted

Evanie looked down to her son since Remus and Ezekiel were bickering like usual. She knelt down to his height putting a hand on his cheek," You'll be okay Teddy, going to Hogwarts is an amazing experience. Sure, I didn't have mine until my fifth year, but it was still the best moments of my life. It's where I met your father, and maybe you'll even meet someone nice, but not until your older young man"

Teddy smiled at his mother wrapping his arms around her neck," Thanks Mum"

"No problem Teddy bear, just make sure to have fun, and remember you don't have to be in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor just because of your father and me"

He pulled out of the hug and fiddled his hands," Really? Even if I get into Hufflepuff or Slytherin?"

"It absolutely does not matter, what house you end up in" Evanie looked at him making him nod and mumble shyly his next words," I'll miss you and Dad"

"We'll miss you too squirt" Remus ruffled his hair, in which he just fixed after Ezekiel messed it up the first time.

Once Evanie stood up at the sound of the train alerting them it was almost time, Teddy wrapped his arms on both of his parents.

"I love you"

"We love you too Teddy"

After prying himself out of the hug he walked away to the train constantly turning back to look at his family. He finally found himself smiling once he found a compartment quickly sticking his head out of the window as the train slowly started to descend.

He laughed watching his Mum follow the train waving and his Dad wiping his eyes between his waves.