Crashing in📓

It was late at night, you and your friend were studying for your last final. Both of you were quizzing each other when there was a knocking on the door. You both looked at each other wondering who could it be so late at night. Your friend Jake got up and answer the door. You heard someone talking when your friend walked back to your room, "There's a guy called Pi..Pe... Peter. Asking for you." You immediately got up dropping the notes to the ground.

"I'll be back" you said walking towards the door.

"No don't worry I'll just leave, besides it's already late." He got his stuff and headed to the living room behind you.

"Ok see you tomorrow", you lead him to the door.

Before leaving he turned to you and said "If you need help just tap the ceiling." You smile at him "Don't worry dad. I know how to protect myself." He then hugged you and walked away. "Bye" "bye".

You then closed the door and turned around to find Pietro eating some chocolate kisses.

"So what brings you here Maximoff?" You asked,  walking to the couch and sitting next to him. "I can't stand them anymore. Tony , Steve, Sam. Anyone who lives there!!" He handed you a kiss, you received it took the wrapper off and plop it to your mouth. "You know how difficult it is for me to have my own place." He got up and started to pace back and forth.

He told you that it was getting crowed in the tower, he wasn't used to living with so many people. How he didn't have time to do other things, how weird it was seeing Wanda, her sister, flirting with a robot guy. He felt like there was still tension between Tony and Steve and it wasn't the same after the fight.

After he finished he sat back down putting his head on your lap. Even though both of you knew each other for a short time, the both of you gained trust and it was an instant friendship. You both stayed silent, you were thinking about your final that you didn't hear what Pietro said.

"Hello Y/N are you listening" you looked down at him "What...sorry I was thinking about my exam. What did you say?" He got up from your lap and ask "I asked if you would let me stay here?" Smiling.

You were taken aback from what he said " I don't know Pietro.. I've got my last final tomorrow".

"please let me stay. I'll promise I'll get you to class on time tomorrow." At this point he was on his knees looking at you with the cutest puppy eyes.

"Fineee, but I better get there on time." He got up and bow down to you "Your wish is my command printsessa".

You got up and led him to your room. You started to pick up your books and notes "sorry that my room is a mess, I didn't expect company tonight"

he bent down to help you "well you did have that guy a couple of minutes ago." He handed you some papers

You rolled your eyes, "Well he is like my brother so he doesn't count." You put the rest of the notes on the desk, you got an inflatable bed out of the closet from the living room.

You finished pumping the bed "Well here's your bed for TONIGHT only" you then grab one of your throw blanket from your bed and gave it to him.

He looked confused "I thought that we were sleeping together"

You went to turn off the light "Pfffttt no you're sleeping on the inflatable bed 'cause you won't fit in my bed."

"But there's so much room for both of us" he then got up to your bed "plus you can hug me if you are scared at night... or if you are feeling a little risky we can-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there and say no. Stay in my bed I'll sleep here." You lay down on the inflatable and turn to your side and close your eyes. "Y/N..." you remain your eyes closed "Yeah..." "I don't have clothes to sleep in.

You sat up and look at his shadow, "Hold on I'll be right back." You got up and went to your friend's room and asked her if she had some spare clothes from her boyfriend. She thankfully said yes and gave you some black shorts and an old t-shirt. You came back and handed it to him.

Pietro received the clothes confused, "Who's clothes are these?"

"It doesn't matter. just put them on." You went to lay down on the inflatable. You were facing away from your bed when notice that a shirt fell in front of you. you quickly covered your head with the blanket relizing that he was changing on your bed. Pietro notice and smirk he finish and sped and lay on the ground where you were.

"You know i wouldn't have mind if you took a sneak peak of me." This startle you making you jump.

"NO thanks, I like my eyes to be still virgin." You replied and turn to the other side closing your eyes hoping that he would lay on his bed. He did that and said goodnight realizing that you weren't even interested on him.

*****The Next Morning******

Your phone went off, you groggily picked it up and looked that it was an unknown number. You answered the phone:
Wanda: Hey is Pietro there???
YN: I'm sorry who's this
Wanda: oh I'm sorry I'm Wanda. Pietro's sister
Y/N: oh yeah. he's here. one sec

You stood up and poked Pietro on his side ribs making him jolt up. "It's Wanda?" you handed him your phone. You look at his face turned into shocked and worried. You giggle at the sound of her sister lecturing him. He then started to talk in Sokovian which made it hard for you to eavesdrop. You got up and went to the kitchen and started to serve cereal on two bowls. Pietro then came to the kitchen and handed you your phone.

Both of you ate cereal, after finishing you got ready while he waited in the living room. Once you got ready he sped you off to campus in less than a few minutes like he promised.

After that night he would make sure to let Wanda know when he was going to stay over. Also F/N would sometimes tease you about that night, she would tell you that you have grown up because it was your first time sleeping with a boy.