Clarifications & Gifts📗

A/n: I'm not messing with your feelings tonight a light hearted chapter. Hopefully I can start uploading more frequently after these two weeks. I'm almost done with uni, but for now I'm on the verge of having a mental breakdown but I'm fine.

Well enjoy this chapter, it's a long one so yeah.

I walked towards the building and put on my safety helmet

I walked towards the building and put on my safety helmet. I went inside the construction site and looked for Brandon, my boss son aka the one I might've spent the night with. I needed to ease at least one of my concerns.

I saw him talking to some of the workers. I cleared my throat.

"Hey Brandon" I smiled.

"Hey." He smiled. "Oh I talked to my dad and he thinks that we might finish the building a few weeks before the date that we have previously set."

"Really? That's great we'll have a few extra days of vacation." I chuckle.

"Yeah." He then started to walk down the stairs.

I followed him "Hey actually I need to ask you something." I said.

He stopped and looked up at me then went up a couple steps to reach my height "if it's from Saturday don't worry nothing happened." His face was stern.

"What exactly happened? Cause I definitely was not wearing anything when I woke up." I asked

"You came home started to kiss me but I stopped you. I led you to my bedroom and let you stay in my bed. Once I closed the door I don't know what you did next." He looked down then back at me "Do you think I would do something like that?"

I sighed "No but it's just that I haven't drank in a long time at least to blank out. So I just wanted to make sure." The corner of my lip going slightly up.

He looked at me in the eyes "Well don't worry anymore. And you can always come to my place when you can't get back home." He smiled

"Thanks" I smiled.