Movie Premiere📓

It was Friday morning when you heard a knock on the door. You put your oatmeal bowl down on the coffee table, got up from the couch and opened the door revealing Pietro smiling at you. "Hey printsessa" he hugged you and kiss your cheek you hugged him then move to let him in.
"What brings you here?" You sat back on the couch and resume eating he sat next to you and gave you the biggest grin "I have some exciting news."

You didn't quite like where this was going because it usually ended up with getting in trouble. But you asked anyways, "What is it?"

He got up and started to walk to your kitchen and grab a water bottle, "So you know about that secret project I told you, well it's a movie about us Avengers."

"Okay?"

"Well it turns out that today is the premiere night of it."

"Ok and??"

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my date for tonight? And please say yes because I've already told the guys that you would come and Tony already has your pass." He sat back next to you. He looked at you waiting for an answer.

You were taken aback by this. You have never been to such fancy event. "I don't know Pietro? It's such a fancy event I don't think I fit in with all those famous people. Heck I don't even know if I fit with you guys?" You got up and took your empty bowl to the kitchen sink, Pietro followed behind.

"Y/n of course you fit in with us, your my girlfriend and the other guys like you. They even treat you like a friend. Please come" he hug you from behind and rest his chin on top of your head.

You were washing your bowl, "I'm not sure. Even if I wanted I don't have anyone to cover my shift at work, you didn't say anything in advance. Also you're invading my bubble." You tried to get his hands off your waist but it was no use.

"I'm not letting go until you say yes" Hugging you a little tighter.

After him not letting go for several minutes you cave in and agree to go with him. You called your friend to asked if she could cover your shift, she gladly agreed when you told her the reason. Then came the dreading moment, shopping for a dress. You dragged Pietro with you which was no use because he would always say that you were beautiful in every single dress. Meanwhile he got his suit you didn't find anything. After an hour you finally found a dress.

At the tower everyone was getting ready and helping each other get dressed. Pietro led you to Wanda's room where she was getting ready and left you there. Both Wanda and you got ready you even help her with her makeup and she helped you with your hair. Nat later came for help, Wanda did her hair while you did her makeup. After getting finished the three of you walked out and went to the common area where all the guys were waiting for you girls.

Wanda and Nat walked towards Vision and Bruce who were their dates you walked also and smiled at Pietro. He put his arm out letting you hook your arm around his. Both of you walked behind the rest of the team.

"You look beautiful printsessa" he whispered.

"Thanks. And you too you look handsome tonight" you whispered back.

*******

At the red carpet there was photographers taking pictures of the actors and the team and reporters interviewing the actors and the team. You were nervous the whole time, you were praying not to be interviewed but it was no use. Thankfully Pietro knew about your shyness so he tried to dodge some interviews. But at some point you had to talk but it was very minimal.