Wedding Day 📓

A/n: If you don't like Taylor Swift you are welcome to not play the song, but if you are then you could play it. I was so happy that she released Folklore.

Anyways here's a new chapter. Hope you like it 💖

You stared at yourself in front of the mirror, you had a white gown. For a moment you doze off to the moment you first met Pietro and then all your shared memories flashed bringing a small smile on your face. You mom then called your name, you blink then looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"Where did you leave your shoes" she asked from the bathroom.

You lifted up your dress and walked towards her, "Aren't they there?" You scan the room, then going to your closet to search but nothing.

Your sister then came in, "the photographer and videographer are here." She sat on the bed. "What are you looking for?"

Your mom heard her "Y/S/N check the living room for Y/n's shoes" she walked out the bathroom.

Y/n's sister went back outside and looked for those shoes searching in places she had looked for.

Meanwhile Y/n felt more nervous and anxious as the time of the ceremony was getting closer losing her heels made her even more nervous. What if it was a sign? What if destiny somehow knew she couldn't get married? Her mind raced a million miles creating all these bad scenarios, which were abruptly stopped when Wanda came inside the bedroom. Her faced was serious but forced a small smile when Y/n saw her.

"Pietro hasn't arrived at the church (if you're not religious or of other religion then it's the place of ceremony) y/n let out a sigh then sat on the bed.

Wanda sat next to her "Dont worry the guys are looking for him." She put your hand in hers and with the other she transmitted her some peace, which made y/n feel less anxious. "Better" Wanda looked at her seeing how y/n shoulders relaxed.

Y/n nodded, "I need to get some fresh air" she walked out as Wanda stayed there and helped Y/n's mother looks for those damn shoes.

Y/ n walked through the garden, it felt like a hidden paradise filled with flowers and candles beautiful floral arrangements ready to receive the newly wedded couple and it's guests, but Y/n walked farther and into the forest. As she walked she remembered all her memories she had when she was little, she would feel like a fairy being surrounded by such tall and protective trees.

She stopped in front of a small shed, it looked old. The paint of it was faded eaten by the sun. The small window was dirty and opaque, she noticed that the door was ajar which was weird. She hadn't been there since she was small but it could have been her dad looking for an old tool or a box. She opened it cautiously.

A familiar voice greeted her, "Hey"

She sighed with relief and went and hugged him.

He smiled "Is anything wrong?"

Y/n let go and nodded "Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm ready to get married."

"Why not" he grabbed a chair and dusted the dirt with an old rag and placed it next to her.

"I can't find my shoes, my fiancé doesn't appear anywhere. My dad is wearing the wrong tie color" she sat down on the chair "What if the universe is trying to tell me something?"

"Well as your best friend all I can tell you is listen to your heart. If you feel that isn't time yet then go ahead stop everything." He sat on the old small table.

"That's the problem, I want to get married I love him but with all of this happening I feel like the universe is telling that the future for him and I isn't going to work out and it's better to stop now."

"Look we are all going to have bad moments in life where we won't know what to do, you are going to feel that your marriage is a failure but that's the reason you'll have bad moments." Y/n looked at him confused, "To cherish those good moments with our significant others. Marriage is not going to rainbows and daisies but it's about facing challenges in life together and accomplish shared goals together, succeed in life together."

Y/n smiled "Your right, but he hasn't showed up and that is saying a lot about him" she looked down.

"He's probably stuck in traffic." He got up dusted himself and helped Y/n get up from the chair.

"Will you always be here with me when I need to talk to someone?" She said.

He took one of her hands and kissed it "That's what best friends do. Would do the same?"

Y/n smiled big and hugged him tight feeling him also tighten her "Always"

They both broke the hug and said goodbye to each other. After him leaving Y/n ran out of the woods and back to her house. After her sister doing some final touch ups and dusting her, she finally put on her found heels.

On her way to the church someone called her sister letting her know that Pietro was already there.

As Y/n got down from the car she felt anxious again but it felt like her excitement would get the best of her and make her run towards him and kiss him. She breathed in and out while everyone got ready to go inside.

The first people went inside when the huge wooden doors opened and she squeezed her father's arm, her father looked at her and reassured her everything was fine with a smile.

Once at the altar and her father handed her to Pietro both of them smiled.

Pietro lifted the veil and smiled "Hey best friend." He whispered

Y/n smiled "Hey"