processing

processing.........

successfully loaded:
file.exe.chapterone

🍡

"Once again, queen, claims her victory!" The referee announced, raising Yuqi's fits in the air.

Song Yuqi, an underground boxer, known very well for her championships, masked, no one knows how the real her looks. She sure is however, petite.

"Princess, it's me and you next week, don't cower, or maybe, you could remove that mask if yours and let me see that pretty face" king, better known as Wong Yukhei, Huang xuxi or Lucas, smirked, their lips were brushing against each others' and Yuqi could feel his breath on her neck.

The lass gave a sarcastic smile, "we'll see, prince." She mocked. "And, don't ask people to remove their masks" Yuqi put her finger on Yukhei's chin, proceeding to push him away, as if the girl was teasing him.

"Interesting" the latter muttered to himself.
"Don't tell me she caught your attention, she isn't even one bit close to any of the girls you've dated" Joker, or Qian Kun commented, nudging Yukhei.

"That's because I've never been serious about them" he said, mind still thinking about "queen".

"Song Yuqi!" Shuhua exclaimed, making Yuqi run up to Shuhua and cover her mouth.
"Ye Shuhua, how many times have I said, no revealing my name here?!" Yuqi questioned, checking her surroundings before removing her hands from Shuhua's mouth.

"Yeah, anyways, Xiao xiao and Kahei are already there, we're all waiting for you. Oh yeah and also, Yang Yang is already there, he's bringing his friends" Shuhua informed, at the same time asking Yuqi to remove her mask.

The girl took off her black mask which covered her eyes, it never once fail to attract her opponents. Yuqi pulled her rubber band out and let her hair flow. She was undoubtedly pretty, everyone knows it. A cute face but a fierce attitude, one that no one expects.

"My dear babies, including Yang Yang! Bet all of you missed me!" Shuhua shouted, blowing kisses to everyone of them, well, excluding the boys.

Yang Yang, Shuhua's special other, giggled at his loves' actions. "Right, let me introduce, Wong Yukhei, Huang Xuxi, or, Lucas. A big flirt, but not that girls really mind." Yang Yang shrugged. "Qian Kun, our second mother" the boy chuckled. "Last but not least, Dong Si Cheng, he sleeps with his eyes open, it's weird, but people find it cute, maybe it's because he's good looking."

"My turn, my turn!!" Shuhua chirped. "This is Wong Kahei, she's our mommy! Just like Kun!" Giggling a little, winking at Kun. "Song Yuqi, my best girl, cute, but also really scary" the girl hummed, squishing Yuqi's cheeks, only to get rejection. "Not to forget our chinese dancer, Cheng Xiao!"

"Song Yuqi" Yukhei gave his signature smirk, closing the distance between the two. "You're interesting."

"And I, sadly, don't think you are" She yawned, merely pushing him away with a finger.

"Typical of Yukhei" Si Cheng sighed, shaking his head in disappointment. Yukhei winked at the boy, making him cringe.

"So you like boys too?" Cheng Xiao asked, laughing. Yukhei shooked his head repeatedly, not wanting any misunderstandings.

"Any idiot could tell she was joking" Yuqi remarked. Yukhei stood up and took a seat beside Yuqi, the 183cm boy put his hands across Yuqi and moved closer, their faces were inches apart.

"Who were you calling idiot?" He questioned, in a flirtatious way.

"You." Yuqi whispered in his ears, playing a game with him. He smirked , once again, this guy's lips never gets tired. "Stop smirking, don't your lips ever feel tired" Yuqi asked, pushing his forehead away, needing her personal space.

"You're cute" Yukhei flirted, or at least, tried. "I know" Yuqi replied, winking at Yukhei.

"You two.... seem to be getting along well" Shuhua teased, imitating their actions with Yang Yang.

"Maybe we are" Yuqi said, returning the smirk, afterwards taking her leave, making the girls in shock, eyes widened.

"She....has never said this before, especially to boys"

"You're something, Wong Yukhei"

🍡

[ a/n
haven't done this in so long please forgive
my lame storyline & grammar mistakes!
unedited.]