processing

processing......

now loading:
file.exe.chapterfour

🍭

Lucas snatched the card away from the girl "what's this?" he asked.

"An invitation card, to a wedding." Yuqi said, eyes still fixed on the sky. Her eyes darted to him, when he asked "You love him?" they made a slight eye contact  "Not anymore, I guess"  she shrugged, eyes back to the sky.

"Go. I'll be there with you." He smiled, assuring her. The girl sat up, facing Lucas "Okay, and, thank you" She said, smiling. Lucas looked at her, he scanned through her beautiful features, her smile, it reminded him of the sun. He sat up, faces inches apart again, he gave a warm smile, tilted his head, and lightly patted her head.

Flustered, the girl backed off. "What am I thinking about, gosh." she whispered. "Come again?" Lucas, who didn't hear, asked. "Nothing!" and with that, she ran off, leaving him in confusion.

"Song Yuqi, get it together!" She slapped herself as she felt her heartbeat. She swore it raised when Lucas gave her the little pat. The warmest smile starting to curl on her lips, and she touched her head, in excitement. Snapping back to reality, she slapped herself again. "Song Yuqi!"

🍭

When the girl stepped into her house, well, not just hers. Her adorable friends started to cough sarcastically. "Song Yuqi! Explain, where were you these few days?" Shuhua asked, arms around the poor girl. Cheng Xiao came over to join in the fun. "With Yukhei, perhaps?" She teased. "where's Vivi?" Yuqi asked, completely ignoring them. "Kahei is making food for us, as usual."

"Oh yea, since you're finally back, let's have some fun tonight!" Shuhua exclaimed. "I was gone for 3 days, and you missed me so much?" Yuqi giggled, removing Shuhua's arms from her. Cheng Xiao brought out the drinks, not wine, because according to Kahei, it's 'illegal' "Pillow talk tonight?" She asked, shaking the drinks she has in her hands.

Kahei walked down the stairs, with pillows "YES! We haven't done that since graduation!" Her cheekbones became more obvious, the more she talked. "You're too excited" Shuhua giggled, getting the pillows from her, "and, weren't you cooking?" "Oh yea! It's done! Let's eat~"

🍭

The bright moon raised, and the beautiful stars were shining as the girls were dressed in their Sanrio pyjamas. "It feels really good" Kahei said, with the brightest smile ever. The girls giggled, and laid on their stomach.

"What does it feel to like, or love someone?" Yuqi spoke up, the girls look at her, shocked. "What? I just want to know." "I'm not sure, I don't think I love him anymore, it's like, he's replaced" She sighed, taking a sip of her drink. "By who?" Cheng Xiao asked, in a very gentle tone. This was a sensitive topic to the four girls, no one really talked about whom she loved, because he broke her. She forgot how to love, because of him.

"I don't know, Wong Yukhei gives me butterflies, it's undeniable."

🍭

[a/n:
it's been forever, hasn't it?
is anyone still reading this ><
unedited. ]