processing

processing......

now loading:
file.exe.chapterthree

🍡

Yawning, Yuqi woke up from her sleep, snuggling into her pillow, before realising that it wasn't a familiar smell. She shot up, then remembering what happened. The girl got flustered, but thought that it was really sweet of Yukhei.

She unwillingly dragged her heavy body to the bathroom, still in Yukhei's clothes.

"Pink toothbrush is yours" Yuqi read the note, assuming that it was from Yukhei. She smiled to herself a little, looking like a small child when her parents gave her candies. She brushed her teeth with the pink toothbrush and combed her hair, making it straight, unlike the norms.

Yuqi went to the dining room, hungry for breakfast. She looked around the house, trying to find Yukhei.

"I brought breakfast, don't really know how to cook" Yukhei said, rubbing his nape. The lass in return smiled, reassuring him that it was okay, she just needed food, nothing in particular.

"Thank you for yesterday" Yuqi thanked, while munching on her food, making Yukhei have butterflies in his stomach.

"It's nothing" The boy smiled, admiring the child-like adult, sitting across him.

🍡

Yuqi sighed, staring at the sky as the piercing sun set. She does these little sky gazing times very often, it helps her clear her head, and just get rid of every possible worry. " you're still the same " he chuckled, " so what made you decide to come back, " the girl asked, tilting her head to his direction " i was enjoying my time without you. " the boy giggled, to loosen the atmosphere.

November 4th, 2016,
" happy first, i love you, thank you for growing with me, for shaping me to the person i am " Yuqi smiled, opening her arms wide. He stood up, pushed her hands away and sighed " look. we have to talk. " he said it in a very serious tone. The poor girl knew that something was off, she has already sensed it, but because she loves him, she could never bear to question him. " we're over, right? " the girl's voice trembled, holding her tears. " i know it. I know you- you- lost feelings. I've seen this coming. Your habits, your everything, it all changed. " she took a deep breath, with teardrops falling

" So you know. That's better, less explaining I've got to do. Remember, I'm the jerk, the asshole. " he said, monotonously.

Current,
" I'm getting married. " Yuqi's eyes started getting red, she could feel it watering, but she didn't want him to know, she felt pathetic " and so? " she questioned " i want you there " the girl wanted to reject him, however she felt like the need to watch him be happy, even if it's for the last time and even if she's not the one giving him happiness. She loved him to the core, his presence only reminds her that, she still does. She let out a deep sigh, taking the invitation card " I'll be there " she said, smiling, afterwards taking her leave.

" You still love him, don't you. "

🍡

[ a/n: omg hi
guys HAHA i felt like writing
something so uhhehehehehe ]