processing

processing......

now loading:
file.exe.chaptertwo

🍡

Bright stars filled up the sky, the road was slightly empty, and it was peaceful. Yuqi took a deep breath as she walked down the dark alleyway. The street lights were flashing, making it seem like a scene from a horror movie.

"I'm acting quite a pussy now" Yuqi whispered to herself, looking around her surroundings. She held the strap of her bag tightly the moment she heard shuffling footsteps behind her. The girl hid behind a pile of boxes, her heart was beating very quickly.

"Boo" A voice whispered, tapping on Yuqi's shoulder. Before the lass could scream, her mouth was covered, by a pretty large hand. She removed the hand and turned to the owner.

"What the fuck?" The girl asked, furious and shocked.

"Calm down, its me" Yukhei laughed, dusting his pants.
"What are you doing here anyway" he questioned.

"Song Yuqi" a male's voice called out, one that isn't Yukhei's. The girl widened her eyes to double its' size and covered Yukhei's mouth, forcing him to squat.

Through the chaos, Yuqi didn't realise that she was very close to the boy, making him a little flustered. She peeked outside the pile of boxes and after she saw the mysterious man leave, she stood up.

"Mind giving me an explaination?" Yukhei asked, only to receive rejection.

"Got a place for me to stay over?"
"Just one night" Yuqi begged, trying to not look pathetic. She avoided eye contact with the latter and he wasn't quite enjoying it.

He laid his graceful fingers on her chin, proceeding to lift it up, to look at her eyes. "Look at me when you talk" he commented. Yuqi rolled her eyes, "I'm just asking you a question, a place or no?"

He smirked, taking small steps towards Yuqi. The girl sighed, "you know what, it's fine"

However, before she could walk away, he grabbed her wrist, unable to yank it away, she turned around, to face the boy.

"I was just teasing you, come on, let's go." Yukhei sweetly said, softening his grip on Yuqi's wrists.

🍡

"Go get yourself cleaned up first, your clothes are torn and you smell just like the garbage before" Yukhei said, passing the girl his clothing. He was unexpectedly nice and caring towards her, an image she never expected, at least from Yukhei.

Yuqi came out of the shower a few minutes later, while Yukhei came out from another. She glanced at him, to realise that wasn't wearing a top.

"Can you please put something on" she requested, feeling flustered. He spun her around easily as he trapped her against the walls.

"Getting flustered, babygirl? By the way, you look good in my clothes, keep them" Yukhei leaned in, teasing the girl whom was no different from a tomato.

"B-back off" She stuttered, for once feeling shy. The latter gave his signature smirk, and proceeded to grab a white shirt closest to him, to put it on.

"Sit down, I'll get some medicine for you" Yukhei patted on his bed, signalling her to sit.

"I'm not sick" she replied, shifting herself to his bed.
"That's no what I meant, dumb" the boy chuckled, grabbing a first aid kit.

"I can do it myself" The lass said, pushing his hands away while he was trying to apply the medicine.

"No, keep quiet." He insisted, gently rubbing the cotton bud on the girl's injury. She admired his features while he was busy bandaging and taking care of her.

The boy looked up at her, to see her staring at him. Yuqi got very embarrassed and flushed red, but before she could stand up, he pushed her down.

"Your face is injured too, around the cheeks" it was the first time she saw him so careful and serious, he had no intentions to flirt around. She liked this image of him, in fact, she loved it, to the point where her heart was beating faster.

Yukhei tapped the cotton bud on the injury, as he inched closer to Yuqi, trying to get a better look of it. Soon enough, the two realised that their faces were once again, inches apart.

The boy looked down to Yuqi's pink-ish lips, and licked his own plump once. However, he backed off, afterwards, pasting a cute cartoon themed plaster on her face.

"You look cute" he chuckled.

"And you're the only girl whom I've done this for"

🍡

[ a/n :
hope this didn't take too long
hhh i feel like my writing
is really draggy lmaoo idk
unedited ]

now closing: