7:Olivia POV

Olivia POV:

I got up early this morning because I wanted to go check up on Courtney before work. I decided I would bring her some Starbucks when I'm there.

I kissed Sam and left. I was now on my way to Courtney's with our Starbucks.

I used my key she gave me and went to her room. I knocked and opened it. I saw another person in her bed and I couldn't help but feel awkward but also really curious. This isn't like her she wouldn't just hook up with a random guy even if she was upset.

I walked over careful not to make any noise so I could see if I could catch a glimpse of the guys face. He had dirty blonde hair. Kinda looked like Shayne's- WAIT.

It was Shayne! I knew they had feelings for each other but I wouldn't think she would hook up with him without going on a date. Unless they have gone out, but she would've told me. This makes me kind of think he took advantage of her situation but he would never do that. So how did it happen?

As I was thinking I heard Shayne shift. I ran to the door and as I was about to close it I heard him speak. Uh oh.

"Olivia? What are you doing here?" He asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "I could ask you the same thing" I said giving him a look. I heard Courtney shift and cringed hoping she wouldn't wake up too.

"Shh you're gonna wake her up" he whispered as he got up and tucked her back in before walking into her living room with me following.

"So you and Courtney?" I asked awkwardly. "N-no it's not what it looked like." He said quickly. I examined him and realized he was fully dressed, jeans and all I also saw the blankets and pillows on the couch like someone was gonna sleep here. I nodded and asked him what he was doing here then. "She just had a long night so I offered to stay over and she had a hard time falling asleep so I stayed with her and fell asleep." He explained

I smiled "you're a really good guy you know that? How is it that you're still single." I laughed "it's not that much of a mystery look at my Twitter." He laughed too.

We were just talking when I heard a door open. "Guys? What are you doing?" Courtney asked putting her hair up into a ponytail.  "Oh well, I came to check up on you and I brought you coffee and I kinda just ran into Shayne here" I said laughing awkwardly towards the end.

"And by 'kinda ran into Shayne' she means she walked into your bedroom this morning and saw me in there and freaked out." Shayne said playfully rolling his eyes. "That's creepy" She said giggling before grabbing her coffee and sitting next to Shayne.

"Shayney do you want some coffee I can make you some" Courtney said smiling at him. "Sure I'll take some thanks." He said smiling back at her. I looked in between him and her and I saw something different. I couldn't tell what it was but I was determined to find out what was going on. This was the second night in a row he stayed over here, and maybe it's just me but guy friends don't sleep at my place alone and for two nights.

"Here you go." She said sitting back down and handing Shayne a mug. "Thanks." He said taking a sip of it. "So I was wondering what you're doing today Court. Wanna stop by the office and just hang out or-" I said trying to not think about those two and their possible rendezvous.

"I was actually thinking about making another cover video. It's been awhile since I've sang for a video and that's always how I've coped with things like when my dog died singing was my favorite getaway." She said thinking out loud. "Oh yay! I love when you sing court court. I'm glad you'll be getting back into it." I said clasping my hands together happily. Shayne nodded and agreed it would be good for her.

"Well I'd love to stay and chat but I wanted to get in early to make some copies of some scripts. Shayne you should probably go soon too so you actually have time to change and get showered because the guys aren't gonna let it slide for a second time" I laughed before leaving and saying goodbye.

Those guys are acting weirder than usual. I should and Sam. I decided to text him and ask him if he knew anything.

Me: hey babe this is random but I was just at Courtney's place and Shayne was over there and they were sleeping in the same bed and also he stayed over last night. I don't know what's going on but something weird is going on and I can't put my finger on it. Have you talked to Shayne?

Sam: I haven't talked to Shayne in a bit but I'm sure he'd tell me or you for that matter if something was going on. That is weird that he stayed over two nights in a row but didn't you say Courtney's mom passed away last night? Maybe she just didn't want to be alone and he stayed over to comfort her.

Me: yeah but you didn't see them. They were acting weird.

Sam: babe her mom died of course she's gonna be acting weird, I think you're over thinking it.

Me: maybe you're right. I'll talk to you later love you 🥰

Sam: love you too❤️

Am I really over thinking things?